Magic Mike

Kim

They actually trying to have a storyline....

:lol:

the person in my siggy is in the movie but why he is not featured in the trailer is beyond me...infact why there isn't more stripping and naked bodies is beyond me.....they are marketing it all wrong

They really are. This is not the type of movie people were expecting. :umm:

Joe's character is Big Dick Richie. :w00t: I'ma need the movie to go in THAT direction.

And this direction:

magic-mike-tatum_510-3.jpg

And this:

magic-mike-bomer_510-2.jpg

I'm gonna need them to re-shoot it without the girls. :umm:

the person in my siggy is in the movie but why he is not featured in the trailer is beyond me...infact why there isn't more stripping and naked bodies is beyond me.....they are marketing it all wrong

the guy in my siggy comes out in it too

i nearly died when i heard he was doing this movie

only to find out there is no frontals <_<

• 1 month later...

they are not marketing it at all, something is amiss with this project, not sure what, but it's off. One clue is when the actors don't go out and do talk shows to promote it, I think they may have made something not so good