Your Favorite Lines from a Song

Bailey

This chours from Kandi's unreleased album with Rasheeda, I wish I never, the chours is "I wish I never fuuuhuuucked you" and then Kandi's line about her baby daddy, "Fast forward to the future, I end up incourt, tryin to get this Nig** to pay child support, we both was mad we had to go through that procedure, now I bet he wish he never fucked me either

"Oooh wee baby my lips as sweet as honey when I put it in ya face gonna make you spend your money uh huh...picture me do a dance, makin' you so horny if you want a little taste gotta show me how much you want it...I'm bout to pop it bounce bounce clap clap you like that?"

"I did a tease to bring you to your knees baby, broke it down and made you feel sleazy, then you said 'well fine muthafucka I like it!', I did a tease to bring you to your knees baby, now you know that pimpin' ain't easy , then you said 'well fine muthafucka I like it!' LOSE CONTROLLLLL"

-- Janet Jackson (Strawberry Bounce)

:excited: And possibly one of the top 5 badass Janet lyrics of all-time:

"Sweatin me but I'm not your type, you think you irk me and you're so right, I'd rather keep the trash and throw you out, stupid bitch in my beach house, nah i ain't gone go and act a fool, and be lead story on the n**** news, not me sucka, I'll never be your lover, I'd rather make you suffer, you stupid mothafucka!"

-- Janet Jackson (Son Of A Gun)

"Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising, there's nothing wrong with who you are"

"Drug running, jeep jumpin' Club frontin', know nothing Dick suckin', smoke something Booster hustlin', dealer fuckin' Roller duckin', street lovin' Six children, no husband Beauty queen"

"It was 4 in the mornin when you crept back in the bed, I wanna know

What was in your head?

Or what was in my head, am I supposed to change?

Am I supposed to change, are you supposed to change?"

Aaliyah, "we need a resolution"