Donna Summer has died :(

Selz

Donna Summer -- the Queen of Disco -- died this morning after a battle with cancer ... TMZ has learned.

We're told Summer was in Florida at the time of her death. She was 63 years old.

Sources close to Summer tell us ... the singer was trying to keep the extent of her illness under wraps. We spoke to someone who was with Summer a couple of weeks ago ... who says she didn't seem too bad.

In fact, we're told she was focused on trying to finish up an album she had been working on.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/17/donna-summer-dead-last-dance/

This can't be true. :cry: :cry:

That cancer is something else. My grand.mother passed away Tuesday morning due to cancer related issues. Its so crazy that a person can be here today and then gone tomorrow. Anywho, im sure she is at peace and in a better place. No more pain for her.

That cancer is something else. My grand.mother passed away Tuesday morning due to cancer related issues. Its so crazy that a person can be here today and then gone tomorrow. Anywho, im sure she is at peace and in a better place. No more pain for her.

I'm really sorry for your loss :(! :hugs:

So sorry to hear that, love. :( You are right, though. -_- May they both rest in peace.

I'm sorry for your loss hun :(

I am sorry for your loss. :(