Will Smith smacks a reporter for trying to kiss him.

RedSimba

Will Smith is damn near a comedian in my book. If Bernie Mac said it, everyone would be laughing. :rolleyes: The little nudge to the face seemed in decent spirit more than anything else. You can kiss a dude but can't take a little rough horseplay? C'mon now.

First off Bernie Mac is dead. Secondly Bernie Mac isn't in the movie because he's dead. Finally people would say the same regardless of who the celeb is (and correct me if I'm wrong but aren't there folks laughing about what Will did?). Obviously you don't know the definition of "horseplay", so Google it and then use it in a proper sentence.

He seemed to react that way because he was uncomfortable. It was not homophobic. In the end, none of can speak for Will because we have never been in that situation.

And that reporter is quite scandalous, he's known for his questionable actions with many celebrities.

Maybe will smith is bi/gay after all.....any man secure is his heterosexuality wouldn't react like that - that kind of response is a mini panic - almost worried about getting found out.

that's sounds dumb especially him playing a gay man in his movie Six Degrees of Separation :mellow:

that's sounds dumb especially him playing a gay man in his movie Six Degrees of Separation :mellow:

Playing a role in a movie is acting and this was his real life reaction which spoke volumes.

Anyway, whenever I watch the fresh prince he is camper than a poodle dipped in pink and covered in glitter :)

Woohoo, my first hit thread in a while! ^_^ (no pun intended lol) Anyway, I see no problem with pushing him away, but that little baby slap at the end wasn't needed lol.

There are several different ways the outcome could have differed (if Will accepted the kiss, if the reporter was female, or if Will was Wilma), but it just looked like a simple misunderstanding on both ends.

• Upvote 1

Playing a role in a movie is acting and this was his real life reaction which spoke volumes.

Anyway, whenever I watch the fresh prince he is camper than a poodle dipped in pink and covered in glitter :)

please Paul. If he was worried about people thinkin' he was gay he wouldn't of played a gay character. Will isn't a homophobe period so y'all need to stop

Will's not perfect...oh well :filenails:

Thank you. Everyone is just touche because we are in the middle of a gay rights movement. Clouds their judgment. I don't know anyone who likes strangers to be all up under them, let alone Will Smith. There's tons of crazies out there after you when your famous. I'm going to need him to work with Janet's security team.

Thank you. Everyone is just touche because we are in the middle of a gay rights movement. Clouds their judgment. I don't know anyone who likes strangers to be all up under them, let alone Will Smith. There's tons of crazies out there after you when your famous. I'm going to need him to work with Janet's security team.

yeah they doin' too much. Especially implying that he don't wanna be outed or called gay cause of it when he played a gay man in a movie that he was the star of :lol: