Gwyneth Paltrow "under fire" for saying the N-word on twitter.....

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/gwyneth-paltrow-defends-n-word-tweet-its-the-title-of-a-song-201246

http://perezhilton.com/2012-06-04-gwyneth-paltrow-twitter-controversy-kay-z-kanye-west-racism-faux-uproar-paris-concert-caption-picture

Controversial GOOP-er Gwyneth Paltrow stirred up some trouble in the Twittersphere over the weekend.

Paltrow, 39, retweeted a photo of her on stage during her friend Jay-Z's Paris concert Saturday, rocking out with the "Encore" rapper and his Watch the Throne partner, Kanye West.

PHOTOS: Gwyneth's surprise BFFs

Gwyneth Paltrow

Credit: Twitter.com

"N----- in paris for real," the actress wrote, addressing fellow concert attendee The Dream -- and also reaching nearly one million Twitter users who follow the actress on the micro-blogging site.

It didn't take long for backlash from angry Tweeters to start rolling in, prompting Paltrow to do a little backtracking.

"Hold up. It's the title of the song!" she wrote on Sunday.

PHOTOS: Apple and Gwyneth's cutest moments

Producer The Dream (real name Terius Nash) leapt to Paltrow's defense as well. "FYI, sorry for the confusion. I typed 'N----- in Paris for real' from Gwen's phone, my bad," he tweeted about his concert-going experience. "Please excuse it! We were lit."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/gwyneth-paltrow-defends-n-word-tweet-its-the-title-of-a-song-201246#ixzz1wvp4f4uG

What say yew? :unsure:

It's the name of the song....so!? I kinda see were some are coming from. But not really. >_<

The DREAM comes to Legend Paltrow's defense....

http://perezhilton.com/2012-06-05-gwyneth-paltrow-the-dream-twittas-in-paris-kanye-west-jay-z-beyonce-rap-concert-faux-racism/?more=yes#more-242453

Gwyneth may have found her knight in shining armor!

The-Dream, a rapper who was also on stage with her at the Kanye/Jay-Z concert is taking ALL of the responsibility for the Gwyneth Paltrow's headline-grabbing Tweet.

From @MrTeriusNash, he Tweeted to his followers:

"Fyi Sorry for the Confu I typed Ni**as in paris for real from Gwens Phone my bad I was Fkd up please excuse it! We were lit!"

Lit? Oh! Someone's been traipsing in Gwyn's saliva garden, maybe?

The ruckus began when Gwyneth attended the rap concert with Beyonce and Kelly Rowland over the weekend.

She posted a picture of herself having fun on stage and attached the comment "ni**as in paris for real."

We don’t think Gwyneth did anything wrong by captioning her photo with THE NAME OF THE SONG but we applaud The-Dream for coming to her defense.

Sadly, not everyone was successfully placated.

After a torrent of negative feedback, the rapper explained himself in another Tweet:

"Ni**a doesn't have any power over me which is why this will be the last thing I say about it. A word means something when u react to it!"

We tend to agree.

The-Dream continued his Twitter defense:

"Sure Attack her you know she's not going to do anything, you know in your heart she didn't mean it in anyway… No one called Trayvon Ni**a before he shot him it was an action. Racism is an Action!"

Precisely.

Racism is a critically important problem but we don’t find much point in directing needless hostility toward those who neither intended nor caused any harm!

And, oh yeah, “Ni**as in Paris” is THE NAME OF THE SONG!!!

tumblr_lr9laavS831qafrh6.gif

why won't they let goopy be great? -_-

:lmao:

If some folks don't like people saying the song name then they should be mad at Kanye & Jay for releasing a song with Ni**as in the title not Gwyneth for tweeting it. I don't like Tha Nightmare but he's right with what he said.

http://perezhilton.com/2012-06-10-nas-defends-gwyneth-paltrow-using-n-word

Okay. When Nas is defending you using the N-word, that's when you know there should be NO COMPLAINTS!

After Gwyneth Paltrow tweeted a photo of herself on stage with Jay-Z and Kanye West, she captioned it, "n***as in paris for real!" Because you know… THAT'S THE NAME OF THE SONG.

Or! Another possibility… she could have been referring to all of them (herself included) as the slang term. Not just Jay and Ye. We mean, c'mon… her best friend is Beyonce. We don't think there's any racism there.

Unfortunately, some people took it that way. And Nas is NOT liking it!

Gurl gets a pass in his book! He says:

So that's that!!

Anyone who knows what's up knows she wasn't saying it with any derogatory connotation. If she was, that would be a WHOLE different story!

If it wasn't the name of the song, THAT would be a whole different story too. But it was… and she needed a caption! Shiiiz!

Yasss @ Nas coming to Legend Paltrow's defense. :coffee::clapping: :clapping: :clapping: