DID CHRIS AND DRAKE GET INTO A FIGHT????

Shawn1814

Chris Brown was wrong for the Riri situation. But to randomly start throwing bottles in a room full of folks is also irresponsible and dangerous. There are pics of a girl who got cracked in the head last night who had nothing to do with it. That girls head was gushing blood. Did she deserve that? :mellow:

What if one of them fools in there had a gun and took this whole situation to another level? Meanwhile, Drake's bitch ass is hiding in the restroom after him and his crew done started all this mess. All over some bajan pussy. Some already had pussy at that! :rolleyes::sigh:

Sad thing is, Rhianna will be fucking Chris later on this week. :coffee:

• Upvote 1

We're allowed to judge celebrities even if we don't know them - it's something that's been done for decades.

Chris Brown will never get "let off" for that incident because:

a) no one likes a woman beater

b ) he's a douche as is proven by his violent antics and Twitter "beefs".

• Upvote 1

We're allowed to judge celebrities even if we don't know them - it's something that's been done for decades.

Chris Brown will never get "let off" for that incident because:

a) no one likes a woman beater

B) he's a douche as is proven by his violent antics and Twitter "beefs".

BU!!! WHERE ARE DA LIES? I CANT FIND THEM, YOU HIDIN THEM SOMEWHERE IN THAT? NOPE, you made that wit 100% truth didnt you and not even the cheap off brand "Truf".

• Upvote 1

BU!!! WHERE ARE DA LIES? I CANT FIND THEM, YOU HIDIN THEM SOMEWHERE IN THAT? NOPE, you made that wit 100% truth didnt you and not even the cheap off brand "Truf".

Ch I speak the truth, troof, truf, and even the sister brand trewf all day and every day.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm at a "mourning house" cos someone died and I really had to reign on Janhova AND Allah to stop myself from laughing. I slipped a little and just said "I was just remembering a a funny moment with him" :lmao:

And now Drake is apparently going to be arrested

Rapper Drake to be arrested over Chris Brown brawl in New Yo

Rihanna-loving rapper Drake -- whose nasty note to Chris Brown sparked a VIP-room melee -- is going to be arrested for throwing a bottle at his rival.

Drake is expected to be charged with reckless endangerment, sources said, after a witness told cops the hip-hopper hurled the projectile during the 4:00am local time mayhem Thursday at the SoHo hotspot W.i.P.

The witness did not believe Drake hit anyone with the bottle.

If Drake does not agree to surrender by early next week, cops may arrest him during tonight's concert at Jones Beach, the sources said.

The 25-year-old hip-hop star, who briefly dated Rihanna, drove Brown into a rage when his table sent over a note that read: "I am f*ck*ng the love of your life."

Brown, Rihanna's ex, had just bought Drake a pricey bottle of Champagne.

Drake's camp said the fight was instigated by a member of Brown's crew who made offensive comments toward their entourage, which included rapper Meek Mill.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/06/16/rapper-drake-to-be-arrested-over-chris-brown-brawl-in-new-york/#ixzz1xxISSBd1

Rihanna's kitty Box is getting into Legendary status

• Upvote 1

:sigh: Boys will be boys, too bad both of them couldnt be grown men about their issues, tho honestly ofcourse I have no ounce of sympathy for Chris, and was hoping he got more than a scratch to the face, but all in all it was just too childish, especially all the entourage drama.

................I do kinda have to hand it to Drake for sending that note, I mean yes that was childish as all hell, but he knows Chris is a psycho bitch, so that move took balls, but they left when he hid in the bathroom.

Don't hold them on some pedastal... Bar fights aren't exactly neat and clean

I'm not holding them on a pedestal. Those involved are extremely irresponsible and need to take some accountability. When you're in public, whatever beef you have, it's no longer about who doesn't get along, but you're also putting strangers at risk as well.

Bar fights are SCARY...I've been a witness to them twice and it's frightening. People are yelling, panicking, and running all over the place.

:sigh: Boys will be boys, too bad both of them couldnt be grown men about their issues, tho honestly ofcourse I have no ounce of sympathy for Chris, and was hoping he got more than a scratch to the face, but all in all it was just too childish, especially all the entourage drama.

................I do kinda have to hand it to Drake for sending that note, I mean yes that was childish as all hell, but he knows Chris is a psycho bitch, so that move took balls, but they left when he hid in the bathroom.

Drake had to go to the bathroom to reapply his makeup... Duh! Lol

I'm not holding them on a pedestal. Those involved are extremely irresponsible and need to take some accountability. When you're in public, whatever beef you have, it's no longer about who doesn't get along, but you're also putting strangers at risk as well.

Bar fights are SCARY...I've been a witness to them twice and it's frightening. People are yelling, panicking, and running all over the place.

That's any bar fight across this great nation and the UK

All we can say is "glad no one was shot" and move on