The OFFICIAL ... Love & HipHop : ATLANTA

janetDAYZ

I've already heard about some of the things thats gonna happen on the reunion show. :shifty:

K Michelle and Rasheeda get into it...

Joseline cracked me up on the finale...

..Joseline to Mimi "You can join us if you want" :lmao: :lmao: "He had sex wit my bess fren, on my bed, and I watched"... gotta love her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't stand Rasheeda! K.Michelle told her ass that she raps like Shawty Lo! I was crying!

hmm you can't stand Rasheeda but I can't stand K. Michelle. Something's wrong with her. She's got a chemical imbalance or something. Rasheeda was trying to be cool til K. Michelle got to yappin' them gums again

Joseline had me in tears this last episode. :asham: She is so fucking shady. Calling Karlie "old" and saying Benzino ain't got no neck. :asham::lmao:

Her already iconic "Hey Maid" line to MiMi>>>>>>>

Although K. Michelle is funny, I'm really starting not to like her. She keeps coming for Rasheeda and her family..bitch, keep it movin. She threw that candle at Rasheeda and I know Rasheeda, if permitted, would have waxed that ass.

And that Scrappy and Erica fight was a MESS! I can't wait till next week.

Joseline had me in tears this last episode. :asham: She is so fucking shady. Calling Karlie "old" and saying Benzino ain't got no neck. :asham::lmao:

Although K. Michelle is funny, I'm really starting not to like her. She keeps coming for Rasheeda and her family..bitch, keep it movin. She threw that candle at Rasheeda and I know Rasheeda, if permitted, would have waxed that ass.

me too. this show is so ratchet but i cant stop watching it :lmao: :lmao:

But K. Michelle's one liners are priceless. Do y'all remember when she said Joseline looks like she sleeps on beds with no sheets? I was CRYING!

But K. Michelle's one liners are priceless. Do y'all remember when she said Joseline looks like she sleeps on beds with no sheets? I was CRYING!

I do like her one liners..she can come across corny too..but yeah, some of the shit she being saying is funny..

Why am I the only one updating this thread? smh Anyway K. Michelle better watch it cause Rasheeda gon whoop her ass. She so lucky security saved her once again like at the Reunion last year

I think I like Rasheeda.. She is the prettiest one on the show.. She looked like she was ready to rock wanna be Keyshia Cole's world..