The OFFICIAL ... Love & HipHop : ATLANTA

janetDAYZ

eww her and her corny husband with 3 earrings :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

did you hear when they were about to fight and she threatened to pull the wig off K. Michelle's head she called K. Michelle Keyshia Coleslaw? :lol:

That would be ERICA.

blowsmokevi.gif

I agree

it's just that they have strong facial features mainly the jawline cheekbones. Same with Beyonce

Anyway..

What in the hell was going on with Erica at that dinner?? She just went off for no reason.. smh.

And you see how quick Scrappy said give me my ring? lol She would be Mimi dumb to marry his ass after that..

Anyway..

What in the hell was going on with Erica at that dinner?? She just went off for no reason.. smh.

And you see how quick Scrappy said give me my ring? lol She would be Mimi dumb to marry his ass after that..

Nah she ain't dumb she smart. Marry Scrappy and stay paid til the daughter is 18...hell 21 if she goes to college. Also she can get Alimony if it's allowable in ATL. What does Erica do? Scrappy is the bread winner for all I know. IDK what Erica does for a living

Nah she ain't dumb she smart. Marry Scrappy and stay paid til the daughter is 18...hell 21 if she goes to college. Also she can get Alimony if it's allowable in ATL. What does Erica do? Scrappy is the bread winner for all I know. IDK what Erica does for a living

She doesn't have to marry him to get a check every month.. I don't know what Erica or Mimi does for a living..

She doesn't have to marry him to get a check every month.. I don't know what Erica or Mimi does for a living..

So but if she's married she gets more and shit gets divided like property and not to mention alimony like I said. Also Mimi owns her own cleaning business and she does other stuff. She had her own business before she even got with Stevie J.

So but if she's married she gets more and shit gets divided like property and not to mention alimony like I said. Also Mimi owns her own cleaning business and she does other stuff. She had her own business before she even got with Stevie J.

I thought Scrappy was homeless...

He can't be too broke if him and Erica was just discussing his excessive spending habits on clothes each month, not to mention the ring was 20 grand . Lol

He could be a couple missed shows away from being broke.. lol Which is different than regular folks broke.

• 4 weeks later...

I like Erica, but not with Scrappy. Scrappy has better chemistry with Shay. Rasheeda needs to divorce her husband. Who would ask their wife to have an abortion in front of her hair dresser and stylist? That was just crazy. K. Michelle needs to decide what she wants to be. Does she want to be a singer or a reality star. She can't do both. Mimi needs to stop dating and worry about her daughter. She jumps into new relationships at lightening speed. She's not even over Stevie J yet. Josline needs to hire a lawyer and have them go over that contract.

• 10 months later...