The OFFICIAL ... Love & HipHop : ATLANTA

janetDAYZ

Well Erica chose to take him back..men cheat..it happens, its not the end of the world. :rolleyes: The reason him and Bucky are "more than friends" becuz Erica is not giving him what he needed becuz obviouslyt she's still not over him leaving her in the first place. Dont take a man back if you're still gonna be closed off and not embracive. And please Momma Duke's prolly dont like Erica cuz she wont let her hit. :rolleyes:

She should be closed off because he cheated..I think the reason she took him back is because of their daughter and he be beating the pussy up..but she has a right to be apprehensive of loving someone that cheated on her..And them having their own houses should give her time to really see if he's the one..

I think K. Michelle can sing..She's not one of my faves, but I see she can get a little crazy..

Rasheeda is really cool..I like that she's married and her husband and her have real problems..they work together all the time and then have to bring it home when they are "off the clock"..I would like to see how it all unfolds..

Erica needs to let Scrappy go..I know love can be hard sometimes, but I think she deserves better..and she is PRETTY..and I love her accent..Dirty souf gal for real..

Arianne keeps it real..I love how she tells MiMi what she needs to do..I kinda see her on the sidelines, but she's a good friend..

I love this one better than the original..All the girls are easy on the eyes and they can get RATCHET real quick..

i like erica but she about to get dissed big time. scrappy is already fucking bucky lmao: :lmao: :lmao: poor erica she thinks shes gonna get a ring

Well Erica chose to take him back..men cheat..it happens, its not the end of the world. :rolleyes: The reason him and Bucky are "more than friends" becuz Erica is not giving him what he needed becuz obviouslyt she's still not over him leaving her in the first place. Dont take a man back if you're still gonna be closed off and not embracive. And please Momma Duke's prolly dont like Erica cuz she wont let her hit. :rolleyes:

Please :rolleyes: You saw when she had it set up all nice and was rubbing his feet and shit. Scrappy just want her to bow down to him like Mimi's dumb ass does to Stevie J but Erica wasn't having it and that's why Scrappy wanted to leave

Scrappy's mother is clearly the star of the show. -_-:filenails:

Um no

I really think the breakout star is Jocelyn.

it is and the girls can stay mad :coffee:

Ok...

First off, Jocelyn cracked me up at the meeting with Erica when she said "Imma letchu hab dis one"

I loved K Michelle this episode, she had me rollin with the shit talkin she was doin.

Karli Redd? tumblr_lseiola6Ph1ql141xo1_500.gif you is nasty, that performance wasn't shit and you can't sing!!

I can't with the over dramatics of Scrappy and Mamma Dee. Scrappy was not left for dead! His dumbass wants to get fucked up the night before? Erica been with his ass for a long ass time, so she knows that fool wasn't left for dead, she had to get her ass to work. Like I've said before I really hope Erica does leave his ass for good, and does not end up like Mimi. He was just looking for any excuse to bounce on that relationship, he been fuckin Buckee!! And Scrappy gonna leave on her when she had a miscarriage? And who's the one detached from the relationship? And he ain't shit for asking to be taken off child support in the next episode.

Mimi? "When I finally found out where he was stayin", :lmao: This dumb bitch got all happy with it when Stebie mentioned therapy? Bitch that fool don't need therapy, you need to leave him!! And then he went in for the kiss!! :lmao: She is so damn stupid.

this is like a bad soap opera where every character tries to out stupid each other just for the attention :lol:

that scene when the 40 year old girl stepped out from meeting with stevie and joshe-hulk and just casually meeting this executive was just too painful not to cringe at :lol:

and scrappy's mom is too much :lol: she's rough as hell :lol:

none of these girls are any talented at all to be honest. k michelle kinda sounds like the smellyodick girl :lol:

Ok...

First off, Jocelyn cracked me up at the meeting with Erica when she said "Imma letchu hab dis one"

I loved K Michelle this episode, she had me rollin with the shit talkin she was doin.

Karli Redd? tumblr_lseiola6Ph1ql141xo1_500.gif you is nasty, that performance wasn't shit and you can't sing!!

I can't with the over dramatics of Scrappy and Mamma Dee. Scrappy was not left for dead! His dumbass wants to get fucked up the night before? Erica been with his ass for a long ass time, so she knows that fool wasn't left for dead, she had to get her ass to work. Like I've said before I really hope Erica does leave his ass for good, and does not end up like Mimi. He was just looking for any excuse to bounce on that relationship, he been fuckin Buckee!! And Scrappy gonna leave on her when she had a miscarriage? And who's the one detached from the relationship? And he ain't shit for asking to be taken off child support in the next episode.

Mimi? "When I finally found out where he was stayin", :lmao: This dumb bitch got all happy with it when Stebie mentioned therapy? Bitch that fool don't need therapy, you need to leave him!! And then he went in for the kiss!! :lmao: She is so damn stupid.

Stevie is a fuckin' MACK! :lol: He got them bitches "DICKMATIZED". He ain't bad lookin' and he smooth as hell and that's what turns them on. I saw when he had his hands on her hips trying to reel her in for a kiss and that made her start liking him all over again. When she got in the car to leave she started crying cause she want his ass back. I'ma give him his props lol

She whooped STEVIE's ASS!!!

:excited: :excited: :excited:

:lmao: @ Mimi standing back saying "get some in for me" ...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yes she fuckin' did :lol: Had his ass in a headlock and everything haha! She definitely knows how to fight and I see why sometimes she talks shit cause it looks like she can back it up lol