Ewww! Beyonce spotted with KIM KARDASHIHOE!

*~WhitePicketDreams~*

*runs to the nearest trash can* sunnydeebarf.gif

http://necolebitchie.com/2012/06/22/beyonce-and-kim-kardashian-get-awfully-close-in-birmingham/#more-204350

Welp, there goes the story of Beyonce avoiding the Kardashians. Tonight, she was spotted awfully close to Kim Kardashian while in the mosh pit at the ‘Watch The Throne’ Birmingham show. The two were dancing and having fun among concertgoers while Jay and Kanye performed ‘N-ggas in Paris’ 12 times.

Meanwhile, the lucky girl who tweeted the first photo of the two was slammed by Beyonce fans on twitter for posting what they thought was a photoshopped photo. They said their Queen would never…

Beyhive is definitely HEATED..

A few more pics and some twitter reactions below:

Read more: Beyonce and Kim Kardashian Get Awfully Close In Birmingham | Necole Bitchie.com

Beyonce-and-Kim-Kardashian-watch-the-throne-tour.png

Screen-Shot-2012-06-22-at-7.33.04-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2012-06-22-at-7.35.59-PM.png

Kim-Kardashian-and-Beyonce-at-the-Watch-The-Throne-Tour.jpg

*burns all Beyonce's cds* :umm: :umm: :umm:

QUEEN Beyonce should NEVER even BREATH near the common gals. :umm: Elite never mess with commoners. :coffee:

BAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::clapping:

WAIT,didnt I call this a while back?

I DID

"Like we reported earlier, Kris wants this season to feature Kim Kardashian and Kanye West double dating with Beyonce and Jay-Z."

I dont think Janets attention hungry enough to do this, other celebs on this list maybe definitely .

:lmao: :lmao:

Yea I dont find this odd at all, both couples are attention addicts with MAJOR ego problems, so this was bound to happen. :coffee:

@What's not sophisticated about Bey, have you heard her talk?.....she can look like a million dollars and talk like she's worth five cents.And theres the tackyness, but it seems she likes that, so saying she's not sophisticated probably isnt even considered a insult to her, because she could easily take some grammar lessons and put all sloppiness and tackyness aside, but she wont. Look at Britney :whistle: