The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

It wasn't her concert. It was a Nelson Mandela tribute she was invited to at the last minute. There were many other performers. Check your facts.

Besides, The LAWD booked all the sits for them Divine Entities so the show was indeed packed. Only loose bottoms, hos and their slutish ways weren't able to see them for obvious reasons ...

abnk9w.gif

It wasn't her concert. It was a Nelson Mandela tribute she was invited to at the last minute. There were many other performers. Check your facts.

Show me where I stated a lie?

- she performed to a stadium of 40 people - fact

- she walked off after 2 songs - fact

Did I say it was her show?

• Upvote 1

Show me where I stated a lie?

You didn't lie, however you told half the story. Brandy was booked as a performer for the post game festivities. However the event planner never made this public and no one in the stadium was aware Brandy was on the bill, so at the end of the game the fans left. By the time Brandy took the stage as the suprise performer the fans were all but gone, the camera crews had left and they were about to start turning the lights out. It was poorley organized but it was not a reflection of lack of interest in Brandy. She has a strong fanbase in south africa.

You didn't lie, however you told half the story. Brandy was booked as a performer for the post game festivities. However the event planner never made this public and no one in the stadium was aware Brandy was on the bill, so at the end of the game the fans left. By the time Brandy took the stage as the suprise performer the fans were all but gone, the camera crews had left and they were about to start turning the lights out. It was poorley organized but it was not a reflection of lack of interest in Brandy. She has a strong fanbase in south africa.

I told all I knew.

That's what I said. The promo was shit. She should have been informed beforehand that people had left.

I told all I knew.

That's what I said. The promo was shit. She should have been informed beforehand that people had left.

You didn't give the backstory

I got the backstory from Sandrarose.com. The way you described it made it seem like she just came out and there were only 40 people there for HER show. No disrespect to you but folks around here can be shady towards Brandy, so they like hearing shit like this.

I got the backstory from Sandrarose.com. The way you described it made it seem like she just came out and there were only 40 people there for HER show. No disrespect to you but folks around here can be shady towards Brandy, so they like hearing shit like this.

Your "in depth" backstory doesn't affect the already funny situation

I told all I knew at the time -_-. These things don't get reported fully at the time...more and more details come out over time.

I shouldn't have to justify myself just because you guys are sensitive to Games posts

tumblr_m8ku48jnzj1qaorpxo5_250.gif

When the days events have ended

And you see the breaks started

When the crowds all departed

I will carry on singing

ed2305b7.png

When someone said they wouldn't leave if Monica performed and someone replied "It's hard to leave when you're being held at gunpoint"

ed2305b7.png

"Not there being more members in this thread than at the show"

Someone talking about Brandy topping Africas iTunes and someone replying "What lists can Monica top except the Top 10 Most Wanted"

tumblr_mdkczn29DC1raj3lbo1_500.gif

Lost my aunt today, this song is doing soooo much right now, and all 4 of their voices are just so damn perfect and helping me, I just got it on repeat, I always thought this song was severely underrated,

I'm sorry for your loss. -_-