The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

Lmao I hate you!!!!!! You beat me to it! Yesssss Bran I can't wait! I saw the pics on her Instagram

I was going to post it last night, but I no longer rush to post her news here so most of the girls just want to throw shade. I share on Facebook, where I know you all see

You're right, because NSTATL is a snoozefest saved only by her vocals. I can see it maybe doing OK on Top 40 though.

I don't care if it's ever released tbqh. I know the production is "generic" but dammit, she sounds AMAZING on that track. :wub: The second chorus and the ad libs at the end>>>>>>>>>>>LIFE.

I don't care if it's ever released tbqh. I know the production is "generic" but dammit, she sounds AMAZING on that track. :wub: The second chorus and the ad libs at the end>>>>>>>>>>>LIFE.

She does sound great on NSTATL, no question. Her voice makes an otherwise dull song shine. That's how I feel about the end of DYK. She's singing her heart out to me. I just picture her standing over him like "Motherfucker...do you know who I am? Do you know what I bring? Do you know what I give? Do you know what you HAVE!?"... and then her smooshing him in the face and walking away. :lol:

• Upvote 1

She does sound great on NSTATL, no question. Her voice makes an otherwise dull song shine. That's how I feel about the end of DYK. She's singing her heart out to me. I just picture her standing over him like "Motherfucker...do you know who I am? Do you know what I bring? Do you know what I give? Do you know what you HAVE!?"... and then her smooshing him in the face and walking away. :lol:

:lmao: Moesha would do something like that.. :lmao:

YES, mister.

"Let Me Go" is a smash. :rolleyes:

I SAID NO! THAT SONG IS ALL OVER THE PLACE, NO STRUCTURE SOUND LIKE SOME RIHANNA CRAP JUST UGH! I HATE IT...THAT TYPE OF SONG IS FOR ARTIST WHO CANT SING AND NEED CATCHY HOOKS TO GET BY NO NO NO NO NO! THATS NOT BRANDY

I SAID NO! THAT SONG IS ALL OVER THE PLACE, NO STRUCTURE SOUND LIKE SOME RIHANNA CRAP JUST UGH! I HATE IT...THAT TYPE OF SONG IS FOR ARTIST WHO CANT SING AND NEED CATCHY HOOKS TO GET BY NO NO NO NO NO! THATS NOT BRANDY

And it would have been a hit.

But since Rihsus praises Ghandy, I'ma let you slide tonight.

2u79j6gjpgvi.gif

It actually does have structure...and its perfect to slow twerk to. ^_^

It's fun and catchy and (no shade to RiRi) when those songs are given to people who CAN actually sing, it makes them all the better.

LMG would storm the R&B charts :rolleyes:

It actually does have structure...and its perfect to slow twerk to. ^_^

It's fun and catchy and (no shade to RiRi) when those songs are given to people who CAN actually sing, it makes them all the better.

LMG would storm the R&B charts :rolleyes:

It would do good on the rnb charts though.

Do You Know What You Have? has really become one of my faves. It took a long time though.

Still not really here for Let Me Go Over Here And Just Die.

Yeah, I'm really wondering what she had to say to Alicia

Knowing Brandy is was something like, "It was such an honor to be able to sing a song you passed on." Her modesty kills me sometimes. I wish she would act like the diva she is. So many girls that have less talent and impact then she has have bigger attitudes. Brandy needs to be more cocky