#NP:

I put my looooooooove

In a jaaaaaaaar

With my heaaaaaaart

Like a piggy bank

And I'm giving it toooooo yoooooou

So whatever you dooooooooo.......

Don't shatter muh heart :(

One of the best songs on the album. Darkchild really channeled his inner Timbo on that track

• 1 month later...

I didn't know Brandy was in Tyler Perry's new movie "Temptation" which is about to hit theaters. I'm happy for her

Happy for her? Brandy has been on Drop Dead Diva and is a regular on The Game....u make it sound like she landed a major role in a big blockbuster film....She has a small role in a Tyler Perry film ...lmao ...Joe stop.

Happy for her? Brandy has been on Drop Dead Diva and is a regular on The Game....u make it sound like she landed a major role in a big blockbuster film....She has a small role in a Tyler Perry film ...lmao ...Joe stop.

Movies and tv shows are different :rolleyes:

Movies and tv shows are different :rolleyes:

A small role in a Tyler Perry film is hardly anything to brag about...help he cast Kim Kardashian's inexperienced ass in the same film...lmaooo ..so yeah that's not exactly a feat. Her stint on The Game is more impressive cuz she's a regular . I always thought she would get more into movies after I Know What You Did Last Summer...never understood why she.didn't continue to persue film.

A small role in a Tyler Perry film is hardly anything to brag about...help he cast Kim Kardashian's inexperienced ass in the same film...lmaooo ..so yeah that's not exactly a feat. Her stint on The Game is more impressive cuz she's a regular . I always thought she would get more into movies after I Know What You Did Last Summer...never understood why she.didn't continue to persue film.

I'm not here for BET programs :coffee:

I understand the FOR US BY US type of market he likes to be in but it also limits his creativity.

Well he did grab hold of that legendary actor Kathy Bates... In one of his best films.. And somehow he got Janet 3x.. He must be ballin bc she comes with a heavy price tag.

I think he's saving up for Will Smith :shifty::lol:

• Upvote 1

Well he did grab hold of that legendary actor Kathy Bates... In one of his best films.. And somehow he got Janet 3x.. He must be ballin bc she comes with a heavy price tag.

I think he's saving up for Will Smith :shifty::lol:

Didn't Janet get $3 million for Poetic Justice or was that The Klumps? I know she had to get paid the same or more cause we along with everyone who saw her in the Tyler Perry movies knows she's the reason why they grossed that much