The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

I don't owe anyone on this forum any explanations...but yes brandy is my fav singer and yes she does sing better than janet :coffee:

Ok boo u got balls just wanted u to say it here lol

But i disagree i like moesha but she aint no janet

But i did luv Cinderella lol

I love Sweet Nothings.

Do you know who produced both? Some of them sound like they came from the same studio session. Love Me The Most, Bring It Back, Feel So Good and a couple others.

I know "Sweet Nothings" was produced by Frederik Tao (Maximum Risk). "Feels so Good" I'm not sure. Those other songs I think are by Stargate.

Great video! Maxwell was looking right! What was Brian McKnight doin'? Ain't nobody ask his ass to sing :umm: I didn't even realize that was J. Holiday til I saw his name under him. He just look so broke. They must've not paid him very well for his last hit :( He don't even have on a legit watch he got a rubber/plastic one smh :mellow: Damn Trech from Naughty By Nature still lookin' good and so is Shanice. I love love love what Jennifer Hudson did. I wanna know what song that was of Brandy's that she was singing cause it definitely surprised Brandy. What I loved is that Jennifer tried to do some of the notes that Brandy did and she just said "nah I can't do it" which just shows how great vocally Brandy is. She made Brandy cry and at that moment I felt something. Who the hell is that guy Silent? What does he do?

Great video! Maxwell was looking right! What was Brian McKnight doin'? Ain't nobody ask his ass to sing :umm: I didn't even realize that was J. Holiday til I saw his name under him. He just look so broke. They must've not paid him very well for his last hit :( He don't even have on a legit watch he got a rubber/plastic one smh :mellow: Damn Trech from Naughty By Nature still lookin' good and so is Shanice. I love love love what Jennifer Hudson did. I wanna know what song that was of Brandy's that she was singing cause it definitely surprised Brandy. What I loved is that Jennifer tried to do some of the notes that Brandy did and she just said "nah I can't do it" which just shows how great vocally Brandy is. She made Brandy cry and at that moment I felt something. Who the hell is that guy Silent? What does he do?

The song was "Without You" on 2/11. Silent is huge fan of Brandy that ended up being put on her team.