The Official Brandy Thread

CK1Czar

You wouldnt be able to tell judging from the low budget looking films. He keeps his budgets low so he can guarantee himself profit. Business wise its smart but its creatively stifling

Maybe he just doesn't have the creativity? I mean his messages are good overall..but one thing I see people pull him out on is the sloppy writing. And then you have the way the movie looks too i.e. low budget shooting.

Maybe he just doesn't have the creativity? I mean his messages are good overall..but one thing I see people pull him out on is the sloppy writing. And then you have the way the movie looks too i.e. low budget shooting.

thats because there's one writer... if there were a group, 1 or 2 more people added to the writing mix, his films would be a lot better

Are you really that dumb? Do you honestly think Tyler Perry release good quality films?

There are plenty of great black films.. Tyler creates none of those

Let me first start by saying the name calling is unnecessary...cause when I start to pop off and hurt ya lil feelings everybody gon' think I'm in the wrong!

Secondly, where did I say that about Tyler perry films? My statement was "how come when there is an all black film it's considered limiting yourself?" But when it's an all white film we are just supposed to accept that as the "norm"?

Furthermore, lets hear some of these great black films you speak of? And I'm not talking about films of the past, I'm talking about current films that have our black actors and actresses working today! Have our black directors working today!

Let me first start by saying the name calling is unnecessary...cause when I start to pop off and hurt ya lil feelings everybody gon' think I'm in the wrong!

Secondly, where did I say that about Tyler perry films? My statement was "how come when there is an all black film it's considered limiting yourself?" But when it's an all white film we are just supposed to accept that as the "norm"?

Furthermore, lets hear some of these great black films you speak of? And I'm not talking about films of the past, I'm talking about current films that have our black actors and actresses working today! Have our black directors working today!

Ignores first paragraph

2nd of all... The topic at hand is Tyler Perry. We're talking about Apples... You're talking about fruits.. I'm not referring to all black films.. We're talking about Tyler Perry and Tyler alone

:unsure: I only do blockbusters.. I just assume there were in the past (the Friday movie).. I could careless if the directors, writers, actors are white, black, blue.. If they're Americans, they're Americans.

As o fright now, she's done LA and Oakland. There are no other dates for Cali as of yet

She was just in Oakland on the 23rd of february

wtf how am I supposed to find out when her ass has dates? I never see it on my ticket master emails or anything

wtf how am I supposed to find out when her ass has dates? I never see it on my ticket master emails or anything

All you have to do is ask me. I don't really post her updates in this thread because I'm tired of the same girls with the same tired reads. It's so dated. It makes me want to leave the board.

• Upvote 1

All you have to do is ask me. I don't really post her updates in this thread because I'm tired of the same girls with the same tired reads. It's so dated. It makes me want to leave the board.

fa sho. Let me know whenever she's doin' something in northern cali

Why would that keep you from posting dates for those ppl that are Brandy stans on here. Its not like her stuff is highly publicized. Every artist gets bashed on here but that doesnt stop the fans from posting information. Whats the point of this thread then

Why would that keep you from posting dates for those ppl that are Brandy stans on here. Its not like her stuff is highly publicized. Every artist gets bashed on here but that doesnt stop the fans from posting information. Whats the point of this thread then

He's in denial like most Of Brandy's stans