Michael's Estate and co. VS. Janet and co.

Reyna ♔

They make stuff up. It's hilarious! Janet and Paris did not lay a hand on each other. Clearly in the other security video, the only physical contact they have is when Janet hugged Paris as they got out of their cars and the now infamous phone snatch attempt!

thank God :tear: we need damage control

Someone asked her on Twitter if Janet hit her and she replied "Nope".

The only damage control needed is for the media to stick to the truth and stop reporting everything that comes their way. Too many false and conflicting reports are making the rounds and most of these news outlets are losing their credibility in my eyes, even though the general public will believe ANYTHING they see or read.

The only damage control needed is for the media to stick to the truth and stop reporting everything that comes their way. Too many false and conflicting reports are making the rounds and most of these news outlets are losing their credibility in my eyes, even though the general public will believe ANYTHING they see or read.

Thats why the media doesn't give a damn about getting down to the "truth" or the core of whats really going on. They know the public will eat up ANYTHING they feed em. Thats the nature of the media and will be as long as life exists on earth.

I was like Lord don't let there be video of that :mellow:

I was like Lord don't let there be video of that :mellow:

But it DIDN'T happen. There's no need to panic. Janet wasn't getting out of hand. And even if she did slap her, it's her NIECE.

Thats why the media doesn't give a damn about getting down to the "truth" or the core of whats really going on. They know the public will eat up ANYTHING they feed em. Thats the nature of the media and will be as long as life exists on earth.

They sure don't! I am LAUGHING at these websites/blogs with the headline "Janet Slaps Paris Jackson --- Watch Video" and they write "the slap is not to be found in the video". You IDIOTS hehe, that's fabrication. How can you claim something happened without proof?

They lack common sense. And so does the general public.

JACKSON FAMILY EMERGENCY GUARDIANSHIP HEARING

10:13 AM -- The hearing is underway. Before getting to TJ's petition, Judge Mitch Beckloff is handling several other MJ Estate matters.

10:29 AM The Judge will not hear TJ's petition, BECAUSE no one notified Diana Ross, who is Katherine's successor to guardianship under Michael's will.

10:31 AM TJ's lawyer, Charles Schultz, just told the court, Katherine is unavailable and all they want is a temporary guardianship so he seems to be saying Ross is an unnecessary party.

Schultz also said there was an "incident" at the Calabasas house last night that escalated. He added TJ is unsure Katherine is acting voluntarily

10:33 AM Katherine's lawyer, Sandra Ribera, just said she (Sandra) has been to the house several times recently and she believes Katherine has been held against her will.

TJ Jackson -- Tito's son -- is about to enter the probate court in downtown L.A., along with an army of lawyers, trying to get temporary guardianship of Michael Jackson's 3 kids.

Katherine's lawyer, Perry Sanders, tells TMZ, "This is a very tense time when of course we don't feel Mrs. Jackson should be removed as guardian and we would vigorously oppose that on anything other than an extremely short-term basis, until she returns home."

We're also told Katherine had high blood pressure before she skipped L.A., and the spa visit did her good. But TJ doesn't think it did the kids any good.

10:34 AM The judge just ordered that MJ's 3 kids NOT be removed from California without a court order. The judge added that TJ should file a petition for PERMANENT GUARDIANSHIP. The judge said in addition to giving Diana Ross notice, they must also give notice to Debbie Rowe.

^ Woah, it works that fast? TJ just might be the one who the kids need as a guardian. It's not only the children he has to deal with, I'm sure there's a lot of other responsibilities that come with the guardianship title.

This Trent character is giving me bad vibes. He must be the one who leaked the security videos to the press.

^ Woah, it works that fast? TJ just might be the one who the kids need as a guardian. It's not only the children he has to deal with, I'm sure there's a lot of other responsibilities that come with the guardianship title.

This Trent character is giving me bad vibes. He must be the one who leaked the security videos to the press.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before Beckloff appointed TJ ... TJ's lawyer said TJ had a strange phone call with Katherine yesterday and TJ said, "I've never heard my grandmother talk like that." TJ added, "She wasn't sharp. The pauses, choice of vocabulary ... she has not used certain phrases like that before." TJ thought she was talking in code. As TJ addressed the court, he was choking up.

Beckloff said this was not a power play by TJ and ordered the Michael Jackson Estate to give TJ the funds necessary to take care of security and anything else that's needed for the children.

Before Beckloff appointed TJ, the lawyer for MJ's kids said the kids all support TJ getting temporary guardianship.

The lawyer for the MJ Estate just said the executors are very concerned for the kids and Katherine.

I believe TJ and something very fucked up is going on.

Witnesses on the scene claim Janet was upset with Paris for Tweeting that her grandmother was missing and was overheard calling Paris a 'spoiled little bitch' to which Paris allegedly replied, "This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f**k out!"

One of the cast of the daytime show, The Talk, was going off about Janet calling Paris a BITCH. Others defended Janet and said if a niece disrespected them, they would end up having no teeth. LOL!

Damn. I don't know what to think. I'm sure Janet is pissed with her tweeting shit. The younger Jacksons knows nothing about what it was like for the Jacksons when they were making history. They were poor living in Gary, IN, etc. They have all worked their asses off to make the Jackson legendary family what they are.

Now, you have all these little spoiled "bitches!" Haha! If that was my family member, they would be slapped!!!

#TEAMJANET!

they bout to talk to Randy on the phone right now!

OK so it appears TMZ lied. Randy is on the phone with Good Morning America and he said that Janet would never talk to Paris like that when TMZ said that Janet slapped Paris and said "You're a spoiled little bitch" and that Paris slapped Janet back as if Janet would let that little girl slap her lol. Randy said everything is being diverted away from the fact that they want the people in charge of Michael's estate to resign. The connection was horrible and you could hardly hear Randy cause GMA had a raggedy ass connection :rolleyes: They're gonna fix it and get him on the phone again.

Chris Brown @chrisbrown

That Jackson family feud shit gotta stop! Stop making y'all business public! Michael was under enough scrutiny.

Collapse

7:01 AM - 25 Jul 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

Chris Brown ‏@chrisbrown

Don't put the kids through the bullshit! Work y'all shit out as a family and stop giving them the pleasure of fucking wit y'all!

Thank goodness Janet didn't say that! F-ing TMZ!

STFU Chris Brown! You need to stop getting your ass into people's business! Look what happened with you and Rihanna! Three snaps!

Ugh. This is why I'm so annoyed! Damn media! They did the same to Michael and after his passing, they appreciated his gift of music! You didn't give him the appreciation when he was alive!

I feel bad for Janet. She would never be after MJ's money and it bugs me thst the media is making out that she is either greedy or broke. She rarely gets into any family situations, so why now? Something must be up.

She must truly believe that her mothers and / or the kids are at risk. Janet stands up for her family fiercely, and stands up for what she believes is right. And as far as I've seen she's never been wrong so far. She kept herself away from MJs money in life, so why would she want it now.

With all the lies that the estate is feeding the media - which they are eating up - I'm believing that Janet is right with her feelings towards them. Kjs ESTATE appointed lawyer telling the media K is being held against her will.....bull!! She may not know all that's happened but she wasn't kidnapped!

Trent is named in the letter - now we know why! He and the estate will sell lies to the media that Janet slapped Paris etc.

That is not having the kids best interest at heart. They allowed Paris to post all that stuff on twitter which left her and her family open to more attack. That is not having her best interest at heart.

This is just sad.

Janet probably knew her mother wasn't doing too well and wanted her to have some space. The kids knew where she was, but after this stuff blew up werent allowed to speak to her. If Katherine was stressed how good would it be to have a ranting Paris screaming and crying down the phone? They were told again that KJS was safe. Last resort, Janet and co go to get the kids to take them to Katherine but they won't go.

Janet should probably have been more careful in this, but if I believed that my mother was struggling for whatever reason and I wanted to help her I might make mistakes too. And I'm sure none of them thought Trent or Paris would act so foolishly when Katherine clearly wasn't kidnapped.

I feel bad for Janet. She would never be after MJ's money and it bugs me thst the media is making out that she is either greedy or broke. She rarely gets into any family situations, so why now? Something must be up.

She must truly believe that her mothers and / or the kids are at risk. Janet stands up for her family fiercely, and stands up for what she believes is right. And as far as I've seen she's never been wrong so far. She kept herself away from MJs money in life, so why would she want it now.

With all the lies that the estate is feeding the media - which they are eating up - I'm believing that Janet is right with her feelings towards them. Kjs ESTATE appointed lawyer telling the media K is being held against her will.....bull!! She may not know all that's happened but she wasn't kidnapped!

Trent is named in the letter - now we know why! He and the estate will sell lies to the media that Janet slapped Paris etc.

That is not having the kids best interest at heart. They allowed Paris to post all that stuff on twitter which left her and her family open to more attack. That is not having her best interest at heart.

This is just sad.

Janet probably knew her mother wasn't doing too well and wanted her to have some space. The kids knew where she was, but after this stuff blew up werent allowed to speak to her. If Katherine was stressed how good would it be to have a ranting Paris screaming and crying down the phone? They were told again that KJS was safe. Last resort, Janet and co go to get the kids to take them to Katherine but they won't go.

Janet should probably have been more careful in this, but if I believed that my mother was struggling for whatever reason and I wanted to help her I might make mistakes too. And I'm sure none of them thought Trent or Paris would act so foolishly when Katherine clearly wasn't kidnapped.

This is getting crazy and sad. Sometimes, I wished Janet wasn't involved, but it's her family. I'm sure she thinks something is seriously not right so that's why she's there.