JANET IS COMING! JANET & GIL TWEETS!!

bu.

She said she wasn't done touring

And she tweeted "can't wait to come back to Russia to perform" after seeing some play..

She's touring again... I bet

Hmmmm i missed all of that. I really doubt it will be a full blown tour now. Maybe she meant she isnt done touring in her career? And a performance in Russia could be anything!

Just seems far too soon...

Hmmmm i missed all of that. I really doubt it will be a full blown tour now. Maybe she meant she isnt done touring in her career? And a performance in Russia could be anything!

Just seems far too soon...

Yeah you could be right... she could have been talking about performing with new music...

Performance is just dance... Janet's not going to go to Russia to do a Russian movie or theatrical career move

You're probably right about it being "too soon" but I feel as though Janet knows what she's doing... The last two albums didn't go smoothly... not because of sales or tour tickets... but because of promotion and backing from the label.

I wish her the best

A songwritter confirms that Janet is working on a mid-tempo album. & Gil tweets about a dance session with Janet.

Prince Shun

Working on the Janet Jackson Project

Prince Shun

4 everybody who asking about the Janet Jackson project I been ask by Kevin Walker former DestinyChild manager 2 work on a song on her album

Prince Shun

The Janet Jackson project it's a mid tempo beat producer by my personal producer JoeyG & lyrics by me I'f she like it than its a Honor

Gil- Sickning jam dance sesh w/ @JanetJackson @prestonmakeup@whyleycoyote sweating down

I'm resserving judgement about both the songwritter thing, and who the guy is (remember I want pop/vocalis Janet back and not rap/whisper Janet at least not for a whole album again). And this guy is pretty hardcore into todays rap sound, check him out for yourself, but again, I'm reserving judgement on the whole thing until my ears hear the final project http://www.youtube.com/user/RoyalBeyond/videos?view=0

I dont think he's working on the whole album. He just mentioned one mid tempo track.

Anyways I CAN'T WAIT

Yea I think it's 1 song, or a few at least, but I think he meant the sound of the album is mid-tempo, like pretty much everybody I've heard talk about it who knows something pretty much said it. I don't think I have a preference for "slow, fast" but again, I NEEEED a real pop/R&B album from her that has quality and stands with her best stuff.and I listened to this guys youtube stuff......I REALLLLY hope he's more diverse than he lets on.

But Whatever it is that she puts out, Im sure it'll slay

• Upvote 1

Yea I think it's 1 song, or a few at least, but I think he meant the sound of the album is mid-tempo, like pretty much everybody I've heard talk about it who knows something pretty much said it. I don't think I have a preference for "slow, fast" but again, I NEEEED a real pop/R&B album from her that has quality and stands with her best stuff.and I listened to this guys youtube stuff......I REALLLLY hope he's more diverse than he lets on.

But Whatever it is that she puts out, Im sure it'll slay

-_-

Omg....I got 20 yo teas from Prince Shun....Janet NO. But I'll wait and see..

I DO TOO!!!! I get what I don't like about 20 & Disappointmentcipline I need for that guy to be more than what his songs are, because if it is she'd do MUCH better with Effrem, EFFIE!!! You betta try to get in there! But anyway at least she's working so I will NOT let there be 1 cloud in this sky of good news.

I don't like how she's not writing... i will be extremely upset if she didn't pick up the pen

at least half the album better be written by Janet MUTHA Damita FUCKIN Jo Jackson

You aint lyin, cause if this ends up being Dicipline part 2 DEATH-1.gif

I'd would've rather wait for a 2016 release than a 2013 Discipline part 2, BUT I kinda feel like it's not going to be. like i have at the very least a feeling that it'll be better than the last 2/3. Wheres I didn't have a good feeling about Discipline (because of how fast she went into it, and L.A. Reid...I don't like him), I thought I'd like 20 Y.O. more than Damita Jo, and I did at 1st....than by the time Discipline came out I realized how much Damita Jo (In my opinion) SLAYED them last 2 albums.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Why do we continue to listen to sources close to Janet that say this and that and when it doesn't happen we still keep listening to them? :unsure: I tend to believe Janet is in another space right now, and that doesn't include a planned project but rather planning what the next move is, I just don't see Janet back in the spotlight anytime soon, she has actually been out of it more than ever, I can't remember the last picture we even saw of her on the streets with Wissam.

I don't think we'll ever get new music from Janet. At the very least, not for a long time. We'll get appearances at galas and events. Perhaps a movie in a some years' time. For now, though, I'm not expecting more than appearances and occasional tweets from/about her.