JANET IS COMING! JANET & GIL TWEETS!!

bu.

I'm not here for Gil's "false hope" tweets so i'ma just pay attention for Janet's. Like Gil lied when Janet performed "When We Ooo" he was all saying "yeah this is giving us ideas for when we go overseas" and we ain't seen shit. :rolleyes: IDK why but as soon as I saw her tweet on facebook it made me think of her talking about "Let's Do This" about her lawyers and stuff lol.

wht if she has a whole new stage design and new costumes :yahoo::excited::clapping:

That would be nice actually :lol:! And a new setlist :filenails::lol:

JANHOVA IS COMING.

2pqwck0.gif

That gif always gets me :lmao:

I'm not here for Gil's "false hope" tweets so i'ma just pay attention for Janet's. Like Gil lied when Janet performed "When We Ooo" he was all saying "yeah this is giving us ideas for when we go overseas" and we ain't seen shit. :rolleyes: IDK why but as soon as I saw her tweet on facebook it made me think of her talking about "Let's Do This" about her lawyers and stuff lol.

Ch maybe she's 'preparing' the If breakdown and re-learning the arm movements so she can storm to it in to the court room and slap a judge :lol:

You do realize Gil works for Janet... :sigh:

There is still time for her to do that when she tours/performs again :umm: