The Official iPhone Thread - USERS, UPDATE TO iOS 8.1 ASAP

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Except it isnt. Once they learn your writing style from past conversations it is so much faster using a swype style keyboard. Which is why they finally have added it after seeing how successful it is on miss android

I raced someone using swype and won ;) proving that swype is a waste

I raced someone using swype and won ;) proving that swype is a waste

Well clearly you racing "someone" is definitive and scientific proof of it being a waste.  Every keyboard isn't for everyone.  At least now IOS gets with the program and allows options finally.

I just put swiftkey on my Iphone since its free.  

I'm interested to know what you guys use your phone for, mainly? Is it your main source of internet access?

Whats the longest you could do without it? Im curious

Web browsing, Social media, and current news

A few phone calls texts and music of course. I cannot go with out it bc I literally play music over my car speakers from it

I'm interested to know what you guys use your phone for, mainly? Is it your main source of internet access?

Whats the longest you could do without it? Im curious

I went a whole week without my phone thanks to Apple and their bullshit...I use my phone for texts, calls and sometimes internet, but I find the comp to be so much more convenient ....I must admit, since buying an Ipad Air, I never use it, I have yet to understand its appeal, If I have my phone and my laptop Im good.....the Ipad Air just looks like a big ass Iphone

I went a whole week without my phone thanks to Apple and their bullshit...I use my phone for texts, calls and sometimes internet, but I find the comp to be so much more convenient ....I must admit, since buying an Ipad Air, I never use it, I have yet to understand its appeal, If I have my phone and my laptop Im good.....the Ipad Air just looks like a big ass Iphone

No one forced you to purchase it :blink: