Unbreakable tour postponed until Spring.

Jodienda76

Oh wow this sucks. Glad I got to see her in October. She's probably sick during these cold months. I hope she gets better cause this is surgery we're talking about unless she getting some lipo done which will take a minute to heal from. Honestly for her to say pray for her, her family, and her business sounds like a serious health issue. I don't like the sound of this.

nope.. I checked last week and I could still get tickets in the section I want (next to stage 110) through the official ticketmaster website 

Doesn't matter bc CLE was postponed 

Um.......... say what now? You've been doing all this defending Janet shit and hadnt even purchased a ticket to the show??? WTF? Where Dey Do Dat At? :blink:

Um.......... say what now? You've been doing all this defending Janet shit and hadnt even purchased a ticket to the show??? WTF? Where Dey Do Dat At? :blink:

Since when did I need a ticket to defend Janet :blink: The tour doesn't come to my city until 2016 (now summer). Soooo what's the rush? I bought the UCAP tour the week of. The RWU tour; a month before.. (One of those were in front of the front row. 

I got an Apple Watch instead and I'm glad I did seeing she postponed my city :) You don't need to a ticket to defend Or be a fan of Janet. Getting a ticket early doesn't make you a bigger, better fan.. If that were the case, Bu and I (and many others) can't defend Janet from her haters. 

• Upvote 4

Since when did I need a ticket to defend Janet :blink: The tour doesn't come to my city until 2016 (now summer). Soooo what's the rush? I bought the UCAP tour the week of. The RWU tour; a month before.. (One of those were in front of the front row. 

I got an Apple Watch instead and I'm glad I did seeing she postponed my city :) You don't need to a ticket to defend Or be a fan of Janet. Getting a ticket early doesn't make you a bigger, better fan.. If that were the case, Bu and I (and many others) can't defend Janet from her haters. 

This Nerd 

• Upvote 5