Rumor: Tour Dates Postponed to 2017

Kishi

So... they expecting her to drop the baby this year (if she's already preggs) or next year and get right back to touring? It don't add up. 

She should just call it quits and move on cuz this tour ish is becoming a meme right now :lol: 

• Upvote 2

If she doesn't come to Europe first...

nicki_comb_zpss8wiuc1x.gif

Janet and team need to hire some of us! Even though I feel most of the stans/fans are batshit crazy, it's only because we care. 

If she doesn't want to do interviews and the tour goes on as planned, they can't take the same approach and they have to do some tv performances. I'm extremely hopeful and optimistic that they don't take the silent approach. The tickets won't sell themselves.

The album is AMAZING, but I'm not sure what the strategy is with singles. If I were them, I'd keep sending songs to radio. 

The European leg needs smaller venues and should take place in strong markets. There's got to be some sort of single releases in Europe if they plan on going back.

Edited by Kishi
  • Upvote 2

So... they expecting her to drop the baby this year (if she's already preggs) or next year and get right back to touring? It don't add up. 

She should just call it quits and move on cuz this tour ish is becoming a meme right now :lol: 

yes.. Nine months from December or March is September - December depending on when she conceived.. February at the latest. A 2017 tour is doable even if she starts back up in the summer/fall

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 2

yes.. Nine months from December or March is September - December depending on when she conceived.. February at the latest. A 2017 tour is doable even if she starts back up in the summer/fall

Im not saying that it isn't doable, i just can't see Janet "leaving" the baby behind so quickly. 

• Upvote 1

refunds available at point of purchase?

does that mean you can get your money back if you bought your tickets online? or you have to go to an arena box office

as soon as refunds become available, most people will request one, 

once a large number of tickets have been refunded, that'll the end of it all.

this is basically her way of saying sorry its over.

Janet and team need to hire some of us! Even though I feel most of the stans/fans are batshit crazy, it's only because we care. 

If she doesn't want to do interviews and the tour goes on as planned, they can't take the same approach and they have to do some tv performances. I'm extremely hopeful and optimistic that they don't take the silent approach. The tickets won't sell themselves.

The album is AMAZING, but I'm not sure what the strategy is with singles. If I were them, I'd keep sending songs to radio. 

The European leg needs smaller venues and should take place in strong markets. There's got to be some sort of single releases in Europe if they plan on going back.

lol she's not coming to Europe

the screenshot message says "the tour in north america"

SOME of us. I'd hire me, Angie, Bu, and Jarryl for sure.

No no and no. One of them have experience in the entertainment industry. That's like voting for a businessman with no experience in politics as President. It's bizarre. You only mentioned them bc they're the Grade A members. 

Janet has the last say... It's her rules so either way, your fantasy is SOL 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't know so much about dropping a kid and picking up a full scale tour either, but I also wonder what contract commitments she has in place for Live Nation to state she'll be back in 2017...that makes the album like 2 years after the fact and I don't know ...Its all a very awkward circumstance I would rather her just say its done then to have folks thinking off and on and off an on over and over that's simply cruel

• Upvote 1