FUCK!!!! IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN

Oh yea PP was dope, and it had me excited. Great energy and everything. And I respect the diff of opinion, but take a look  one more time - 

well that just makes me wanna see the tour again :(. OK I admit it could have harder , but why would I think about that if I still  enjoyed it? And I'm not an expert but starting the show with hard choreography when u have to keep up for 2hrs  don't make sense...kinda like an athlete.

• Upvote 1

well that just makes me wanna see the tour again :(. OK I admit it could have harder , but why would I think about that if I still  enjoyed it? And I'm not an expert but starting the show with hard choreography when u have to keep up for 2hrs  don't make sense...kinda like an athlete.

lol I keep seeing this point made, but I'm not asking for "harder" or more stressful choreography I'm saying it could have been better moves. TVR tour was opened with choreo that was not hard nor fast paced, & the same goes for the RN tour. It has nothing to do with hard, it's the moves were lackluster, the choreography not the performance. She also followed this choreo with more eventful choreography for the next few songs. I want people to get what we're saying. It's the moves not the performance. 

• Upvote 3

Janet Jackson dropped the video for “Dammn Baby”, the third single from her No. 1 album “Unbreakable”, Wednesday. The black and white video offers the other end of the spectrum from the first single released from the album (the No. 1, "No Sleeep" feat. J. Cole) showing off Jackson's sharp dance moves and sassy attitude.

Janet Jackson releases new video, "Dammn Baby"

Rhythm Nation / BMG Rights Management

Part of that sassy attitude occurs at the 2:59 mark in the video, where Jackson mercilessly throws shade at the "twerking" style of dancing. Janet’s dancers begin to twerk and Janet responds by standing off to the side, giving a half-hearted, clap as she rolls her eyes and looks away.

The move has been dubbed the "petty clap" on Twitter andthe video's YouTube page.

http://www.examiner.com/article/dammn-janet-jackson-unleashes-petty-clap-new-video

• Upvote 1