Burn It Up’: New Details Emerge About New Janet Jackson Video

ThatOtherFan

Game got some nerve with all the personal attacks he throws at me and others. Imma need the mods to do their research before they come waltzing up in here after days of not coming on here with a ban.

Just cause that toupee on fire don't go hiding behind Twisted Elegance and his mod powers!

a weak uneducated mess! 

Feel free to submit a report to the mods or proof within the last month or so.. I'll wait :coffee: 

You are getting redundant as well. You're also being defensive and irrational.

Oh? Am I being redundant? You don't like that I'm defending the Goddess and not tearing her down at any opportunity or following the footsteps of trolls like yourself? Log out bc this is NOT the place for you

Defensive? Well when internet trolls are attacking Janet, what would you think would happen? Fans just going to let them? Nah boo. Try the fuck again. You want to diss Janet, go to Madonna or Michael's Forums. I'm sure they'll welcome you and the flock of trolls with open arms . 

I'm being irrational? :lmao: look in the mirror my friend; no lies will be told then

I'm not attacking Janet you moron! I'm bitching, and moaning about a non-era, era. You're the idiot crying that we're not "real fans" and acting like an idiot. Did you forget that I've defended Janet, and how I went off on Lawd for calling her garbage? Game, go fuck yourself! I have a right to be pissed off at Janet for not giving us shit this era!

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 2

Sorry #NotSorry. I am no longer replying to you, Jodi, until you change your attitude or until you find the great forever. 

Sorry #NotSorry you aren't enjoying the album and tour.. Two things Janet gave her fans.. Two things she didn't have to do at all #ungrateful 

But the only right you have is the right to remain silent while her fans Enjoy 

I'm not attacking Janet you moron! I'm bitching, and moaning about a non-era, era. You're the idiot crying that we're not "real fans" and acting like an idiot. Did you forget that I've defended Janet, and how I went off on Lawd for calling her garbage? Game, go fuck yourself! I have a right to be pissed off at Janet for not giving us shit this era!

Now y'all wanna get angry?

i3FDWoG.gif

It's ok sis welcome to the club

My 2 cents: I don't think anything will actually come of Janet's "record label" so I don't think she needs to save her coins with that. Not to mention she's married to a billionaire. :umm: 

The only thing I'll say is... Janet did release a lyric video for "Burn It Up" which implies that an actual video is coming. That's where I see how she could have perhaps misled people... As much as people say they just want new music from her they also want to see her "slay" and thrive and "come back." Is she going to top all the charts and sell a billion records? No... But release a video where she kills it and reminds the kids who's the queen? Just saying. At this point... It's time to move on and let go of those expectations.

• Upvote 2

My 2 cents: I don't think anything will actually come of Janet's "record label" so I don't think she needs to save her coins with that. Not to mention she's married to a billionaire. :umm: 

The only thing I'll say is... Janet did release a lyric video for "Burn It Up" which implies that an actual video is coming. That's where I see how she could have perhaps misled people... As much as people say they just want new music from her they also want to see her "slay" and thrive and "come back." Is she going to top all the charts and sell a billion records? No... But release a video where she kills it and reminds the kids who's the queen? Just saying. At this point... It's time to move on and let go of those expectations.

I don't think anyone expects her to top charts, but I mostly agree with everything else.

From day 2 Janet has said "this record is for the fans"... I'm not sure what part of that people are confused about

We all thought Janet would be coming out slaying which she kinda did but we thought she'd at least do promo. We bragged about her and everybody on social media was like "uh oh Janet's coming back with a new album so watch out." Now everybody like this

lsjtk_zpsjaptaqgo.gif

and Janet like this

11257837_424246224422843_647250166207824

• Upvote 1