New Picture

Utopia

It isn't a photoshopped background if anything it was likely taken on the beach behind Janet's Malibu beach house. As someone who has had photography classes over the years it is clear the photographer took the picture in aperture priority mode which is considered the most visually appealing way to take portraits that include a background. The goal of taking pictures that way is that there is a defined main focus (Janet in this case) and a blurred background (the beach in this case)

Also Janet's make-up artist, Preston posted a picture with a similar background  to Janet's but at a different angle (seems to be on a patio) the day after it was said she had a photoshoot

• Upvote 6

Thank you....I just had to say that because I rarely post what I know because people will jump all over your ass and not believe you but I wanted to post something positive as far as the non believers saying Janet wasn't pregnant. 

You better shut em down automatic! And guranteed we all gone fall in line on yo word now boo
Image result for Janet Jackson Dammn Baby gif

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 2

It isn't a photoshopped background if anything it was likely taken on the beach behind Janet's Malibu beach house. As someone who has had photography classes over the years it is clear the photographer took the picture in aperture priority mode which is considered the most visually appealing way to take portraits that include a background. The goal of taking pictures that way is that there is a defined main focus (Janet in this case) and a blurred background (the beach in this case)

Also Janet's make-up artist, Preston posted a picture with a similar background  to Janet's but at a different angle (seems to be on a patio) the day after it was said she had a photoshoot

I thought she gave that beach house to Rene. Didn't she sing "stupid bitch in my beach house." in "Son of a Gun"?

I thought she gave that beach house to Rene. Didn't she sing "stupid bitch in my beach house." in "Son of a Gun"?

she got that beach house back when the divorce was final and sold it, she bought a new beach house years ago, its the same one she did the robin roberts interview in.

• Upvote 2

she got that beach house back when the divorce was final and sold it, she bought a new beach house years ago, its the same one she did the robin roberts interview in.

I thought everyone knew this. Clearly some people need to pay attention :coffee: 

I see the question was answered before I got home from work but yes she got a different Malibu beach house years ago and did the Robin Roberts interview in 2009 in it. She gave a short tour of the upstairs of the house to Robin Roberts but it wasn't shown in the actual interview but posted online. 

• Upvote 4

Oh I didn't know she got it back. Nice!

I see the question was answered before I got home from work but yes she got a different Malibu beach house years ago and did the Robin Roberts interview in 2009 in it. She gave a short tour of the upstairs of the house to Robin Roberts but it wasn't shown in the actual interview but posted online. 

oh damn I didn't know she bought a new one. I saw that interview but I never realized it was another beach house

lol! That's Joe and Chip. I love their show on HGTV!!! Anyway had Janet done an interview with more pics she could have gotten the cover. 

who? No wonder nobody knows them lol and i just looked at that interview posted in that video clip and I just realized they had the nerve to call Janet the Princess of Pop. Really? :umm:

• Upvote 1