20 Best Dancers in Music

JoeJoe

1. Janet Jackson is a better dancer than Michael Jackson. She has far more versatility, her moves are more clearly and precisely executed and she has far more (and better) routines. Reference point 'scream' - she snatched his weave out track by track with every step she out manoeuvred him on. Her dance is more fluid and precise. Michael had a trusted box of tricks which he perfected and used over and over.

2. Even though l'm not a fan of britney particularly, at her leak she executed choreography excellently and for that reason alone she should be higher on the list.

1. Janet Jackson is a better dancer than Michael Jackson. She has far more versatility, her moves are more clearly and precisely executed and she has far more (and better) routines. Reference point 'scream' - she snatched his weave out track by track with every step she out manoeuvred him on. Her dance is more fluid and precise. Michael had a trusted box of tricks which he perfected and used over and over.

2. Even though l'm not a fan of britney particularly, at her leak she executed choreography excellently and for that reason alone she should be higher on the list.

I wish I could find the unedited video of "Scream" where during the dance break Michael had his eyes on Janet the whole time watching how she was moving and they had to reshoot it cause they wanted Michael to face the camera like he was supposed to

I wish I could find the unedited video of "Scream" where during the dance break Michael had his eyes on Janet the whole time watching how she was moving and they had to reshoot it cause they wanted Michael to face the camera like he was supposed to

I've never seen that :(

It's not surprising, even as a child Janet could dance her but off - not sure what happened during her shoulder bopping days of dream street song though lol

What was Trent smoking? Jason Derulo before Britney, Shit Brown before Usher, BEYONCE BEFORE CIARA & SHAKIRA? Omarion before Mya?........THE FUCK?

I understand the Michael & Janet thing, tho I personally think she's a more versitile dancer, I see his influence in her stuff, but it's vise versa too, he does have ALOT of "Rhythm Nation-ish" routines.

• Upvote 1

While I consider Janet the best (especially looking at the "Scream" breakdown), Mike's the only one I'll accept ahead of her. I'm satisfied that she's in the top 2.

Chris Brown is too high. Having energy is good, but he's not versatile enough to merit such a high position nor is he as influential as some of the others on the list.

James Brown should be at least top 10. (Hey, there are three Browns on the list :P)

When I think of great dancers over the course of many decades of music, Lady Gaga isn't someone that springs to mind. I'll just say that lol.

• Upvote 2

Janet executed choreography better than mike. But as a freestyle dancer MJ was better than Janet. If they had to just hit the floor and bust a move, Mike would have been the stronger of the two. Overall this is the most accurate "best of" list I've seen in a long time. They even remembered MYA! :yahoo:

• Upvote 1

Janet executed choreography better than mike. But as a freestyle dancer MJ was better than Janet. If they had to just hit the floor and bust a move, Mike would have been the stronger of the two. Overall this is the most accurate "best of" list I've seen in a long time. They even remembered MYA! :yahoo:

yeah true but I believe if Janet knew more freestyle that she's be better in both. All around she's the better dancer tho