Chris Brown: "...People Won't Appreciate Me Until I'm Gone."

janetDAYZ

It's very old but I think when he randomly throws his tantrums, it quickly reminds ppl of his crazy side...so I think his behavior is what keeps the incident alive, in a way of speaking.

That is true..but people can't have it both ways. Just let the man live.

People really need to get over that incident though. It's old now.

But Chris needs thick skin. People are going to taunt him for it and he just needs to brush it off.

janhova should give these youngins a course in how to ignore the media/lessors :coffee:

• Upvote 2

Unfortunately he hasn't done anything artistically big enough to outshine his personal life. He was a talented dancer to begin with, a really great performer, but he wasn't changing history or music, he was just another MJ clone. A mini Usher better yet. Death won't change that, sorry Chris -_-

Exactly!!!

first of all she WONT be "writing" anything. :umm:

secondly, they already said "Rated-R" was her "Velvet Rope" :lol:

You messy as hell :lol:

I'm not the biggest Chris fan and I dont own any of his albums but some of yall act like ALL of his music is garbage. :umm: His more meaningful records like "Don't Judge Me" actually have a certain quality to them. He's consistent with those types of songs, I'll say.

I looooooooove that song :wub:

People really need to get over that incident though. It's old now.

But Chris needs thick skin. People are going to taunt him for it and he just needs to brush it off.

Right!

He needs to look at how R.Kelly handles it and keep it moving. Get a thick skin and keep it moving. He also needs to stop using social media because it keeps getting him into trouble and he needs to stop playing the victim because he did indeed beat the breaks off of that girl. But most people are not made to pay for mistakes made at 19 for the rest of their life. Sean penn use to beat Madonna and Tommy Lee gave Pam Anderson the business. That shit doesn't even get discussed.

• Upvote 2

That is true..but people can't have it both ways. Just let the man live.

What do people owe to Chris Brown? They can go on not liking him. Like Dayz said, he has continued to display that he has a bad temper and struggles to control his outbursts. And sorry, we're supposed to feel bad? Why's he playing victim like people are out to bring him down. That's what the media does to any celebrity and it can be vicious and invasive. The media will fabricate stories to increase revenue. But when you give them a legitimate reason to drag you through the mud, beating a woman who happens to be the new pop princess, don't expect anyone to be on your side or rooting for you. Ain't nobody got time

for that :coffee:

• Upvote 1

He's stupid for really acting like he's the only black male celeb to do something fucked up, get caught, get dragged and have it follow him the rest of his career, James Brown was a well known women beater and got arrested for pleanty of things and got made fun of for it (but because he's an originator and didn't go around shoving his issues/stupidity in everyones faces didn't have his flaws as big as his name/legacy), R.Kelly's the BEST example, he'll NEVER come back from Piss On You, and just plain being into lil girls, Bobby Brown will never come back from all the Whitney years, Ike never came back from the Tina stuff, like stop being a fucking bitch and wear your branded scar....not proudly, not ashamed just WEAR it, he put it on himself, he'll always be Chris WomenBeater Brown to me, but HE has the power to make that silenced or louder, and since 09, he's made it louder through HIS actions and decisions, not mine, my opinion of him is purely based off of what he's shown himself to be and I don't like it, and I don't feel bad for him because he's in charge of his life and his actions.

WE all have to accept when we do something really wrong that other people/most people look down on we just gotta live with it, or fight to change it (which is great if it's done right), but even then you can't change EVERYONES mind, you can try but to some you'll always be that title of what you did wrong (good example is Brandy & that car crash, she has to deal with people who hate her calling her a murderer for the rest of her life, there is NOTHING she can do about it, but live, but try to show that she's above the titles, and she really is and I love that about her) he'll always be the women beating monster, and he just gotta know thats ok, and move the hell on, be an example of the right thing to do.

• Upvote 2

137061.jpg

In a recent sit-down with XXL, Chris Brown discussed the way he's portrayed in the media and how he's constantly making strides to squash the negative image that's haunted him since he beat up Rihanna in 2009.

"Sometimes life can be a double-edged sword. No matter how much charitable stuff I do, it's not enough to appease people or win a crowd over," Brown laments.

The singer made it clear that he tries to be a good person from one day to the next.

"I don't try to be the guy that everybody frowns at when I walk in the room. Hopefully everybody could be like, 'Oh guess what? Chris Brown just walked in.' It would be a cool experience to not be like, 'Ahh man, I knew that guy was an as*hole.'"

"At this point of my life, I feel like people won't appreciate me until I am gone. But everyday I work hard to change that."

He also admitted that women were his biggest challenge and his biggest need.

"Women are my ultimate challenge but definitely my ultimate want and necessity."

Source: sohh.com

Just like Janet said, "You can't blame nobody but you!"

ultimatefail.gif

• Upvote 1

You get so bothered :lmao:

You don't see me getting on all the people here up Rihanna's puss. Let Usher fans live, thanks :yep:

You still didn't answer my question. :umm:

No, but you get on ppl who support Chris or JT, dont be a hypocrite and act like u dont come for certain acts. :umm:

...all one of you. :)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1