Do girls always say you look straight?

Xtraordinary Xternal

No matter how many times it happens... I still don't know if its a compliment or a stab at me.... This girl walked up to me in the club and asked if I was gay... I'm thinking dumb ass we in a gay club... So I said yeah I'm gay why whats up... she was like oh you look & act so straight I think we should fuck... I could turn you.. It was odd... I told her I wasn't acting like anything and was just me... She was like oh no I don't think you acting u just seem different. This happens to me alot in gay clubs or when I tell girls and I don't know why. It doesn't bother me but I really don't know if I should be offended or what :umm:

No matter how many times it happens... I still don't know if its a compliment or a stab at me.... This girl walked up to me in the club and asked if I was gay... I'm thinking dumb ass we in a gay club... So I said yeah I'm gay why whats up... she was like oh you look & act so straight I think we should fuck... I could turn you.. It was odd... I told her I wasn't acting like anything and was just me... She was like oh no I don't think you acting u just seem different. This happens to me alot in gay clubs or when I tell girls and I don't know why. It doesn't bother me but I really don't know if I should be offended or what :umm:

Lawd :mellow: She couldn't even start off with an introduction of some sort? :mellow:

Whenever I see a straight girl in a gay club, I ask silently: Why the hell are your here, swinging that funky hair and burning people with your cigarette on the dance floor. You know your wouldn't be acting like this if your were in a straight club.

They think telling you that you don't look gay is a compliment. But I wonder if looking gay is so awful, why are they always up in a gay club? :unsure:

Whenever I see a straight girl in a gay club, I ask silently: Why the hell are your here, swinging that funky hair and burning people with your cigarette on the dance floor. You know your wouldn't be acting like this if your were in a straight club.

They think telling you that you don't look gay is a compliment. But I wonder if looking gay is so awful, why are they always up in a gay club? :unsure:

I think there are different reasons, some girls like to go out and dance without the bother of guys approaching them. Some of them love the non threatening attention that some gay guys give them.

There are some girls though, that I think have some kind of perverse pleasure in going to gay clubs and hanging out with gay guys - they think that gay men want to be them, that they are everything we really want to be, so they go any fling their hair thinking that they are the stars of the bar/club.........these kind of women in many cases will hang out with gay men at the expense of actual relationships with straight men and women.

I think there are different reasons, some girls like to go out and dance without the bother of guys approaching them. Some of them love the non threatening attention that some gay guys give them.

There are some girls though, that I think have some kind of perverse pleasure in going to gay clubs and hanging out with gay guys - they think that gay men want to be them, that they are everything we really want to be, so they go any fling their hair thinking that they are the stars of the bar/club.........these kind of women in many cases will hang out with gay men at the expense of actual relationships with straight men and women.

True that, Paul

LMAOOOOOO :lmao:

Archived