Do girls always say you look straight?

Xtraordinary Xternal

What can I say as a straight girl.... some guys are fairly obviously gay, some are not. A whole bunch of you guys I would never have guessed were gay... and some I wish weren't shifty.gifexcited.gif

I can generally spot a gay man from a mile off, but im not good at spotting lesbians unless they look like pink

I think there are different reasons, some girls like to go out and dance without the bother of guys approaching them. Some of them love the non threatening attention that some gay guys give them.

This. Gay men are a lot of fun.

No matter how many times it happens... I still don't know if its a compliment or a stab at me.... This girl walked up to me in the club and asked if I was gay... I'm thinking dumb ass we in a gay club... So I said yeah I'm gay why whats up... she was like oh you look & act so straight I think we should fuck... I could turn you.. It was odd... I told her I wasn't acting like anything and was just me... She was like oh no I don't think you acting u just seem different. This happens to me alot in gay clubs or when I tell girls and I don't know why. It doesn't bother me but I really don't know if I should be offended or what :umm:

I'm told a few things one if you talk to me closely long enough with the right questions you will figure it out second I have had women hit on me da club and say he is too cute to be gay I guess we're supposed to be ugly

yes it's illegal... :sigh: the world isn't fair

LMAO he has it growing in plain sight?

Not really, he grows it in and behind his greenhouse, but when I go to his house he likes to show me all the vegetables he grows... he doesn't mention the weed but I know what it looks like so I always notice. I just don't get how it can be turned into resin and I don't wanna ask him :lmao:

Not really, he grows it in and behind his greenhouse, but when I go to his house he likes to show me all the vegetables he grows... he doesn't mention the weed but I know what it looks like so I always notice. I just don't get how it can be turned into resin and I don't wanna ask him :lmao:

u're old enuff.. go ahead and ask then have a peace talk with him around a campfire.. brother/sister bonding :blush:

Archived