The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

It's better than the demo, but that's not saying much. It's very Solveig. And to be honest, I wouldn't know M.I.A. or Nicki were featured on it if we hadn't been told. They add nothing.

they were called to get her the cool and hip points nothing else. There is NO MIA on that track.

Part of me thinks that Vadge only called MIA to try and piss off Gaga cuz she knows damn well that MIA can't stand her. The worse thing is that if this thing flops she will get even more desperate and will probably try to work with Gaga

they were called to get her the cool and hip points nothing else. There is NO MIA on that track.

Part of me thinks that Vadge only called MIA to try and piss off Gaga cuz she knows damn well that MIA can't stand her. The worse thing is that if this thing flops she will get even more desperate and will probably try to work with Gaga

Your presence is needed on the True You side por favor.. :rolleyes:

DEATH @ me hearing the song on my pop/rock radio station. Sorry, but this song is going to be a hit.

And you can't hate on her for trying to sell this song, even if it's reductive and should have been for Avril or Miley. -_-

I feel like she hasn't had hype like this since Music. This song will be BIGGER in the US than Hung Up & 4 Minutes. :excited:

I FUCKING LOVE THE VIDEO AHHHH SHE'S RESTORED MY FAITH

It's so much fun! It's so cute! IT'S POP! IT'S CAMP! PERFECT!

I wish M.I.A. had gotten a bigger part (and more screen time), but her presence in the video was still cool.

I can't I just won't not after all my Janet been through :tear:

I feel like she hasn't had hype like this since Music. This song will be BIGGER in the US than Hung Up & 4 Minutes. :excited:

I think you reacting too fast, it's like I did with Nicki song, give it some days, it's been out all of one day, I wonder if it's on youtube I can check the comments :unsure: