The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

So what. Shes not doing anything extra others do.

Ugh, sick of the way people just lap her up.

Truth - album cover, single covers are average and boring.

She looks plastic.

There isnt a single madonna album thats a masterpiece. They are all full of fillers with some very good singles.

Truth.

Are you really that pressed? Do these comments have you so shook?

Are you really that pressed? Do these comments have you so shook?

I wouldn't go that fucking far he did too much honey I could listen to "COADF" all the way thru (except that dreadful "Issac" ) and I can certainly play Bedtime Stories all the way thru not a single song on there is a fuck up.

I wouldn't go that fucking far he did too much honey I could listen to "COADF" all the way thru (except that dreadful "Issac" ) and I can certainly play Bedtime Stories all the way thru not a single song on there is a fuck up.

COADF and ROL are her amazing albums. :clapping:

But I will say that she nver had a string of consistantly strong albums like Janet did from "Control" through "TVR" Those four albums were the blueprint for R&B crossover. :clapping:

COADF and ROL are her amazing albums. :clapping:

But I will say that she nver had a string of consistantly strong albums like Janet did from "Control" through "TVR" Those four albums were the blueprint for R&B crossover. :clapping:

gurl I cried the first time I heard AFY, but I learned to love it, so I wouldn't exclude that album, the problem was I hit them three slow tracks at the beginning of a Janet album, we not used to that. I was like :tear::blink:

Album cover!

b5l66p.jpg

1. It's so Kylie.

2. It's so obvious that she's trying to hide how she looks and find her "best" angles in everything she does lately.

She's really testing me this year. The bitchy comments (not just towards Janet). The desperation to look young and be current. The insofar unimpressive music. If she can't top HC then it will be a sad day indeed.

You could say she "has nothing to prove anymore," but I think that's bullshit. I'm not going to support her if she doesn't do something worth supporting.

1. It's so Kylie.

2. It's so obvious that she's trying to hide how she looks and find her "best" angles in everything she does lately.

She's really testing me this year. The bitchy comments (not just towards Janet). The desperation to look young and be current. The insofar unimpressive music. If she can't top HC then it will be a sad day indeed.

You could say she "has nothing to prove anymore," but I think that's bullshit. I'm not going to support her if she doesn't do something worth supporting.

I don't think it's going to be great, but not necessarily bad, but this Nicki Minaj think put me off

I really think people are expecting too much. Some dont even care. But tge woman hasnt even changed her hairstyle in the last 15 years. Janets changed hers in the last 15 months more than that lol. So much for reinvention.

Judging by the stage its gonna be the same high tech lights and disco props shes been using since COAD.

She is getting desperate with some of her collabs and all but for some reason i keep thinking that She is going for the mainstream Flesh Tone type of album.

The album cover is HOT but so far im getting Hard Candy type of visuals from that video :umm:

ROL is over rated.

Aside from the great singles (which they are), the album tracks are very blah.

Not that it's worth to reply to you but Skin, Swim and Candy Perfume Girl beg to differ.

And yes, it is a tad bit overrated

Candy perfume girl is crap. Its like a kylie b side when she went all indie, and what is she on about, what the heck is a candy perfume girl. Thats the problem, half the time shes singing rubbish. The song itself is very boring. Much like most of the album tracks on most of her albums. Shes never been an album artist. Any albums ive ever bought of her i end up skippinh and then weeks on its gathering dust.

'Music' was by far my biggest purchase mistake.

Candy perfume girl is crap. Its like a kylie b side when she went all indie, and what is she on about, what the heck is a candy perfume girl. Thats the problem, half the time shes singing rubbish. The song itself is very boring. Much like most of the album tracks on most of her albums. Shes never been an album artist.

no

And for the record, that's where i stopped reading

Madonna Gushes About Kissing Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj locked lips with Madonna while shooting the video for the Material Girl’s single “Give Me All Your Luvin’” in December. During an interview on Anderson Cooper’s talk show “Anderson,” the pop queen shared her admiration for the Young Money rapper and gushed about their intimate moment.

“I listen to Nicki Minaj. I love her,” said Madge. “I love [Nicki and M.I.A.] actually and I wanted to collaborate with both of them on my record because I’m a big fan of their music, but also I like their independence, I like their spirit. They’re cheeky and unique and they have individual voices and they’re not conventional pop stars, and I really admire them both.”

She shared what led to her much-talked-about smooch with Nicki. “It was her birthday and it was actually the end of one of those long days of shooting and we were all giving a birthday toast to her,” explained Madonna. “After a few sips of champagne, I kissed her.”

The song and video for “Give Me All Your Luvin’” will debut Friday, and the trio will team up for a performance at Sunday’s Super Bowl halftime show.

Nicki's latest singles might add weight to that "kiss of death" theory. -_-

Madonna says she's worth pricey ticket

Pop superstar Madonna refuses to sympathize with fans who grumble about the escalating price of her concert tickets - insisting they should "start saving" their money because she's "worth it".

Tickets for the Material Girl's live shows are always in high demand, allowing promoters to list them at premium prices, despite some complaints from devotees about having to dig deep to afford mediocre seats.

But Madonna, who is planning to hit the road later this year, is unconcerned - because she guarantees ticketholders will have a good time at her gigs.

She tells Newsweek magazine, "Start saving your pennies now. People spend $300 on crazy things all the time, things like handbags. So work all year, scrape the money together, and come to my show. I'm worth it."

The forthcoming tour will be in support of her new album, MDNA, which will be released in March.

http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/2012/02/01/19327191.html

----

This bitch. :lol: