The Official Madonna Thread

TwistedElegance™

Not too much on this album. It's not as bad as Hard Candy but isn't all that exciting either.

"Gang Bang", "I'm Addicted", "Masterpiece" and the singles are my favorites. "Turn Up the Radio" sounds like the next single.

Thank you. "Gang Bang" is the only song I really love. I can't tolerate most of them either because of her voice or the production is doing too much.

for someone that you dis.like, you seem far to interested in what Madonna is doing and sharing your opinions about her. :rolleyes:

I believe that you think that being a Madonna fan is degrading, cause you think that Madonna is degrading...but secretly you would love to know what its like, wouldnt you? What it feels like to be a Madonna fan? :wink:

Who ever the fuck you are.. You kill that bullshit..

• Upvote 1

for someone that you dis.like, you seem far to interested in what Madonna is doing and sharing your opinions about her. :rolleyes:

I believe that you think that being a Madonna fan is degrading, cause you think that Madonna is degrading...but secretly you would love to know what its like, wouldnt you? What it feels like to be a Madonna fan? :wink:

:lol:

Aww Roman it's nice to see you like Madonna again :lol:

Is the album good? I still need to hear it

it's better than her last it has some really good tracks and some not so good, it's not all dance and some songs I don't care for namely the ballads so it has some good moments I would read the reviews and see what their take on it is because to me it's just okay

Thank you. "Gang Bang" is the only song I really love. I can't tolerate most of them either because of her voice or the production is doing too much.

I totally agree. It's funny to me, because it seemed like there just wasn't enough going on in Hard Candy. :lol: Now it's a matter of too much rather than too little.

• Upvote 1

i just listened to the preview of all the songs and my Gosh ...if there is someone who has really fallen off musically. .... talk about churning out crap ..i mean ill give it to her .the bitch has like 16 good songs in her entire discography and thats basically it ..so i shouldnt have expected anything worth listening to in the first place

i just listened to the preview of all the songs and my Gosh ...if there is someone who has really fallen off musically. .... talk about churning out crap ..i mean ill give it to her .the bitch has like 16 good songs in her entire discography and thats basically it ..so i shouldnt have expected anything worth listening to in the first place

16 wow that's kinda harsh, but this is a Janet board so it is what it is. I think Madonna has several good tracks on this album. I also believe Madonna much like Janet does not have a single album without at least one track that becomes a classic in her catalog. I can name a song from every Janet and Madonna album that was classic.

I think another issue with music and artists that big, are they have kept themselves guarded from the world so in a sense they become out of touch as the price they pay to stay sane. Lady GaGa has started the "out of touch" thing now too by saying she won't read anything or speak for awhile, well a price comes with that.

I just listened to the album and it's made a good first impression. Nothing blew me away, but as a fan I'd say it's quite satisfying. She's late to the dance revival, but at the same time most of the album doesn't sound like it's trying to fit in. It's an appeal for a younger audience, but if they jump on board it will probably give them more than they bargained for. These aren't just "woah, oh, oh" choruses. And while I wouldn't call the album deep I would definitely say there is depth in the production. It's deliciously dark and sequenced to perfection. 'Gang Bang' is the standout for me right now, for the same reason Gaga's 'Government Hooker' is a standout, it's pure in the sense that it's completely transparent, clearly not written with the charts in mind, just straight up grimey fun. I'm pleasantly surprised that neither Nicki nor M.I.A. have been exploited in their features. They actually serve a purpose, and serve it well. 'I Don't Give a' is like 'American Life''s trendy younger sister, and catchy as hell. It's also Nicki's best verse in far too long. 'Falling Free' is the perfect closer. Simple, effective, and immediately reminiscent of Ray Of Light. Overall, I'm happy.

Sit.

Down.