Terms & Phrases That Annoy You

EphraimAdamz

Add these to my list. (The others I can just ignore.)

Yea the word stan serves a purpose but at least here it's over kill, like defending an artist don't make you a stan, it makes you a fan, saying you don't like any other musician but that 1 and/or thinks everyone else in the entire world should too, and if they don't like them or are crictial then they are "hatin" is a actual stan. But don't see it slowing down anytime here,sadly, to easy.

"Ki" - I could never get on board with that :umm:

On a different vein - when something is described as 'chi-chi'. WTF does that even mean??

In church when the pastor says "Let's unpack this verse a bit" :&

And you know in books where the author writes 'she padded to the bathroom'. I HATE that. Idk why :lol:

Using the word "Legend" in referencing these pop girls of this generation.

Shade, tea, etc. ain't going out of style no time soon.

You nailed it.

I don't have a problem with any of these words honestly. What pisses me off is when these words are used out of context. Every negative opinion is not hating, one unsuccessful song does not make you a flop and telling somebody off is NOT throwing shade, its READING! Shade is subtle and witty, and most of these folks around here these days don't possess those traits . :coffee:

• Upvote 1