Keri Hilson Breaks Down On Twitter After 'Years Of Verbal Abuse' From Beyonce Fans

lexus97

What kills me about "stanning", is that yea it's fun and cute sometimes on a forum. Defending your favorites or whatever. I mean we all got jokes from time to time. Ok... fine.

But I've never gone out of my way to harass or bash a celebrity on twitter/youtube/facebook.

Rushing to a youtube video of a singer you don't even like just to post negative comments :crazy:

I'm a grown ass man. Beyonce fans don't have bills to pay? Families to feed? College classes to attend? Jobs? I guess what shocks me is that half the time these are ADULTS who seem to have nothing better to do than try to live through someone else's fame.

MJ fans can be just as bad, but at least Michael is talented, changed the industry, and is worth the actual hype.

These celebrities already have money. Your tweets are worth zero fucks.

• Upvote 4

Bullying is unacceptable. She can't just use the "block button" because these immature folks have been doing it for YEARS. Each time you go her mentions, it's psycho stans writing horrible and negative things about her. Rarely anything about her music. It's disgusting.

Yeah! Her music isn't anything worth tweeting about no way

I'm a grown ass man. Beyonce fans don't have bills to pay? Families to feed? College classes to attend? Jobs? I guess what shocks me is that half the time these are ADULTS who seem to have nothing better to do than try to live through someone else's fame.

it's not just Beyonce stans :umm:.

I agree though. Stanning has gotten 'out of control'

What kills me about "stanning", is that yea it's fun and cute sometimes on a forum. Defending your favorites or whatever. I mean we all got jokes from time to time. Ok... fine.

But I've never gone out of my way to harass or bash a celebrity on twitter/youtube/facebook.

Rushing to a youtube video of a singer you don't even like just to post negative comments :crazy:

MJ fans can be just as bad, but at least Michael is talented, changed the industry, and is worth the actual hype.

These celebrities already have money. Your tweets are worth zero fucks.

YOU BETTAH READ MR. TREE TRUNK!

2dnuyxvi.gif

If anything its gonna get worse. She just gave them the attention they crave so much. She should have popped her ass a molly and sat her pretty girl rock ass down some.where.

Eggs.act.lee. She gave it life by even addressing it. Like get your emotions in check.

Your tweets are worth zero fucks.

Which is exactly what Ms Keri needs to get in her head.....pay it dust and keep it pumpin, bitch!

Bullying is unacceptable. She can't just use the "block button" because these immature folks have been doing it for YEARS. Each time you go her mentions, it's psycho stans writing horrible and negative things about her. Rarely anything about her music. It's disgusting.

THIS. Jessie was tweeting something similar last night, and you can say 'rise above it and ignore the haters' but if it is ignored it doesn't go away. Online bullying is cowardly and disgusting.

• Upvote 1

Im not for bullying at any level what I believe and I think many will agree is that when you are in the entertainment business one of the many things that come with the job description is the ability to take criticism sometimes unfair scathing criticism and still remain a rock. Many artists that have been in the biz for decades have had their share of "bullying" from either the paparazzi, the media, or fans and non fans.....point is if you in show business you better have a strong sense of self

I don't care one bit for Keri but the Beyhive are all fucking fools for dragging other artist who don't fancy her much

Keyshia Cole don't like Janet or care much to listen to her music but you don't see us going out our way to let her have it at every tweet posted.

That damn Beyonce need to address her fans in some manner and tell them to stop that shit because they even drag Kelly & Michelle.

^ She has already mentioned at a press conference in 2011 or 2012 that what the stans do is too much and they should calm down. But they don't care, those who participate in the bullying (of any stanbase) feel it's their primal duty to act as a Twitter bodyguard.

The worst I've seen is a user on MANY different websites named Here4Mary. Death threats, horrible name calling, gets phone number and contact information to anyone who doesn't like Mary J. Blige. How sad.

^ She has already mentioned at a press conference in 2011 or 2012 that what the stans do is too much and they should calm down. But they don't care, those who participate in the bullying (of any stanbase) feel it's their primal duty to act as a Twitter bodyguard.

The worst I've seen is a user on MANY different websites named Here4Mary. Death threats, horrible name calling, gets phone number and contact information to anyone who doesn't like Mary J. Blige. How sad.

you shuolda have seen the war between MJB fans and Aaliyah. They even made youtube videos. the one where mary was screaming for her dad was funny though

• Upvote 1

I don't care one bit for Keri but the Beyhive are all fucking fools for dragging other artist who don't fancy her much

Keyshia Cole don't like Janet or care much to listen to her music but you don't see us going out our way to let her have it at every tweet posted.

That damn Beyonce need to address her fans in some manner and tell them to stop that shit because they even drag Kelly & Michelle.

I didn't take my foot off PETA's throat until they blocked me.

And Beyoncé has spoken about her fans' behavior.