Keri Hilson Breaks Down On Twitter After 'Years Of Verbal Abuse' From Beyonce Fans

lexus97

http://www.huffingto...ir=Black Voices

Singer Keri Hilton is still being harassed by Beyonce fans, aka the BeyHive, who are angry over an alleged feud that is years old.

Fans are somehow still outraged by the notion that Hilson's 2008 song "Turnin’ Me On" called out Beyonce for an inability to write her own lyrics.

Though it's since been reported that Hilson was taking aim at Ciara, and not at Beyonce, fans aren't willing to let it go. And after years of taking heat from the BeyHive, Hilson appears to have reached her breaking point. In a series of tweets, the 30-year-old singer wrote:

http://www.huffingto...ir=Black Voices

Singer Keri Hilton is still being harassed by Beyonce fans, aka the BeyHive, who are angry over an alleged feud that is years old.

Fans are somehow still outraged by the notion that Hilson's 2008 song "Turnin’ Me On" called out Beyonce for an inability to write her own lyrics.

Though it's since been reported that Hilson was taking aim at Ciara, and not at Beyonce, fans aren't willing to let it go. And after years of taking heat from the BeyHive, Hilson appears to have reached her breaking point. In a series of tweets, the 30-year-old singer wrote:

I
t’s TOO much!! Please! Is everything I tweet gonna be “intentionally misinterpreted” as a statement about someone/drama I know nothing about? You have no idea what your hateful words could do to someone’s spirit. Years of verbal abuse from strangers all day long. Enough is enough! I’m here for MY FANS! I’m stronger than you imagine, but waking up/going to bed to your ugliness is just TOO MUCH, kids. I get it, OK? You can stop now. As far as WHATEVER your really mad about, I had my reasons. It’s been years! Just chalk it up to your ignorance of my reality and LET…IT…GO. As for my mistakes, God has dealt with me.

In January, Hilson went on record to declare she doesn't "have a beef with any female artist."

“We live in such a gullible world. Anything that’s written, anything that’s posted, anything picture that is interpreted one way is taken as truth," she told HipHopHollywood in an interview.

“It’s like, I’m human…and it’s hurtful," she explained. “It’ malicious. It’s not okay to just make up false things about someone, especially in their personal life. Professionally, fine! Scrutinize me all you want. I know that I can’t please everyone, but personally, let’s just leave it alone. It’s going to far.”

Stans can be truly vile sometimes, but she needs to rise above it. This little meltdown gave them exactly what they wanted.

Exactly. I really dont know why she cant block them if its been going on for so long. It must be a headfuck though.

I dont do Twitter or pay attention to stans but Bey stans sound..."touched".

She needs thicker skin. Every artist deals with this on some level...and sometimes its just as vile and relentless....but they're not having nervous breakdowns on Twitter....and it's not just Beyonce stans.

And then they add insult to injury by misspelling her name. -_-

Miscarried Baaaaby!

It is not mandatory for her to be on Twitter. When she signed up for it, she had to understand that that direct access would bring just as many people stoning her with hate as there are showering her with love. It comes with it. She doesn't NEED a Twitter account. If it gets to be too much she can block, log the fuck off, or delete her account. Like, really.

• Upvote 2

Bullying is unacceptable. She can't just use the "block button" because these immature folks have been doing it for YEARS. Each time you go her mentions, it's psycho stans writing horrible and negative things about her. Rarely anything about her music. It's disgusting.

• Upvote 3

I mean, I kinda hear the bullying argument. I guess the thing I'm having a hard time with is her being cyber bullied....as an adult....especially when there's a simple solution to her not having to deal with these people. It's not like she's a child who has to deal with being bullied online and have to see these people at school the next day or some shit. Maybe she shouldn't be on social media if she's gonna be that sensitive to stranger's comments. I'm not trying to defend people's behavior, but let's be real...it's not going to stop, it's not just the BeyHive, and I can't honestly say she gets it the worst of any because I've seen celebs get called all kinds of crazy shit on Twitter...daily. She is not the first nor will she be the last celebrity to be trolled.

• Upvote 1

I would be angry if she came at Janet like she came for Bey but Bey stans need to know when enough is enough. She's already a flop! What more do they want?

This. And Keri even said that song wasn't about Beyonce. :sigh: Not only are they delusional, but they lack comprehension. :sigh: I see why they stan for Bey on that aspect.

• Upvote 2

aw, i get her point. Just let the fleas have their basic KI and serves us that good Bop Miss Keri Baby

This. And Keri even said that song wasn't about Beyonce. :sigh: Not only are they delusional, but they lack comprehension. :sigh: I see why they stan for Bey on that aspect.

DRAG

I mean, I kinda hear the bullying argument. I guess the thing I'm having a hard time with is her being cyber bullied....as an adult....especially when there's a simple solution to her not having to deal with these people. It's not like she's a child who has to deal with being bullied online and have to see these people at school the next day or some shit. Maybe she shouldn't be on social media if she's gonna be that sensitive to stranger's comments. I'm not trying to defend people's behavior, but let's be real...it's not going to stop, it's not just the BeyHive, and I can't honestly say she gets it the worst of any because I've seen celebs get called all kinds of crazy shit on Twitter...daily. She is not the first nor will she be the last celebrity to be trolled.

If anything its gonna get worse. She just gave them the attention they crave so much. She should have popped her ass a molly and sat her pretty girl rock ass down some.where.
  • Upvote 1