The Official Robin Thicke Thread

HollyHood

Yep, he knows how to get down and dirty. I love it. :lol:

Yea it is all over R&B radio out here in Cali too. I've heard it more on the radio than anything since Sex Therapy...which I also heard the other day, I love that song so much...it just feels so good all over when it's on

Yea it is all over R&B radio out here in Cali too. I've heard it more on the radio than anything since Sex Therapy...which I also heard the other day, I love that song so much...it just feels so good all over when it's on

Agreed. ST is my favourite Robin album.

I couldn't believe the part when he gloats about him having a big dick :ph34r:

YES. :lol:

In the LA area it's always on R&B radio, hell they're going to perform on The Voice tomorrow (wish I could be there live for that).

I like that it's kinda unanimous that people think the song is too good for the nudity in the video, but being a fan of his means knowing how raunchy he is, with the exception of the Sex Therapy song & video he's kept that kinda quiet.

I never hear this song anywhere and I just now seen the video for it on Vh1 today . Is it goin unnoticed or am I just out of the loop?

SHADDDDDE :lmao:

This seem to be the only place ppl are talking about it. Does he have a new album out or something?

He has an album flopping this year.. no idea when the release date is...

He has lessors? How does a lessor have.. Lessor.. How does someone who can't outsell Barack Obama audio tapes have lessors :umm:

Ummm whether it will or won't isn't up for debate... It will.

LOFL what makes him a lessor? His lack of sales? Please his talent & quality & individuality is why he has lessors. And the respect people in the industry have for him is why he's not a lessor & it cancels out the sales debate. He's been crazy rich all his life, he's not doing this to sell millions. Life aint about sales, a concept thats new for you but it's true.

And it'll still be better than his lessors who copy him . :yep:

LOFL what makes him a lessor? His lack of sales? Please his talent & quality & individuality is why he has lessors. And the respect people in the industry have for him is why he's not a lessor & it cancels out the sales debate. He's been crazy rich all his life, he's not doing this to sell millions. Life aint about sales, a concept thats new for you but it's true.

Game stays pressed. We know Robin does music cause he loves it and not for the sales. Game's logic is always about sales :rolleyes:

You don't get in the history books by "loving whatcha do and failing at it"... The purpose of him having a label, hiring producersl and releasing music videos is to make a profit for the label.. Not bc he "loves making music".. He may.. But the company would love for him to actually make them money.. Which I doubt he has with sales lower than 100k.. He's not an independent artist and he will be forgotten.. 5 years ago

MJ, Elvis, Janet, Whitney all loved making music... Yet they will pass the test of time.. Is it about sales.. No.. But don't you think the point of music is to have people LISTEN... If no one listening.. Does it make a sound :coffee: in Robin's career.. Only once were they listening

:lmao: girl tweet.. Ain't no one caring about the comparisons.. JT ain't.. He's sitting on his throne laughing at him and the lessors

Game stays pressed. We know Robin does music cause he loves it and not for the sales. Game's logic is always about sales :rolleyes:

Bc I'm a business man.. And Robin, like his music, is bad, boring business

You see things, like this, in your own eyes... Causing delusion between yourself.. Which causes disappointment when your fav flops.. ie Kelly Rowland.

I see them in a business-sense

You don't get in the history books by "loving whatcha do and failing at it"... The purpose of him having a label, hiring producersl and releasing music videos is to make a profit for the label.. Not bc he "loves making music".. He may.. But the company would love for him to actually make them money.. Which I doubt he has with sales lower than 100k.. He's not an independent artist and he will be forgotten.. 5 years ago

MJ, Elvis, Janet, Whitney all loved making music... Yet they will pass the test of time.. Is it about sales.. No.. But don't you think the point of music is to have people LISTEN... If no one listening.. Does it make a sound :coffee: in Robin's career.. Only once were they listening

:lmao: girl tweet.. Ain't no one caring about the comparisons.. JT ain't.. He's sitting on his throne laughing at him and the lessors

I'm sorry but what indicates that he was ever aiming to be in the History books? Not every singer who releases albums does it to make the most money, some people ACTUALLY likes to make good music for people to hear no matter how few or many. If his sales or recognition was a problem by his labels he would've been dropped years ago. And he clearly isn't forgotten when people are stealing from him to be relevant.

But all these reaches you make, he seems to have you really bothered....is it because your fave copied him and gets called a cheap immitation of him lately? I know if I were stanning for a lessor overrated artist who was getting compared negatively to someone I didn't like by their own fans, I'd have a problem with that too. But it says something that with you carring about sales so much (over quality ofcourse) you're seemingly pressed @ Robin because Justin has to copy him (because thats just how good & original Robin is).

Bc I'm a business man.. And Robin, like his music, is bad, boring business

You see things, like this, in your own eyes... Causing delusion between yourself.. Which causes disappointment when your fav flops.. ie Kelly Rowland.

I see them in a business-sense

That allegedy "bad, boring music" got your faves attention enough to visually copy for a whole era.

So again....we're all supposed to ONLY like artist & music that sells like crazy but sounds shitty at best?....yea not here for that, flopping underrated artist with good music is better than successful overated artist with shitty music.