The Official Robin Thicke Thread

HollyHood

JT doesn't know Robin.. No one does based on his album sales

And if he's as "good" as you say he is.. His albums would at least sell 400k

He knows enough to copy enough that his fans have to even notice and credit Robin. The fact that he has #1's on charts say otherwise

RIGHT again I forget you think all great albums have to sell huge numbers and it's completely impossible for shitty music to sell big numbers. That failed logic is getting you nowhere.

He knows enough to copy enough that his fans have to even notice and credit Robin. The fact that he has #1's on charts say otherwise

RIGHT again I forget you think all great albums have to sell huge numbers and it's completely impossible for shitty music to sell big numbers. That failed logic is getting you nowhere.

His fan aren't credible sources.. Stop using them

Good albums sell... If his albums are as great as you think they are he'd sell more than the population of Antarctica :umm:

I guess Ciara's albums are axing to you then since they sell more than Robin's.

That doesn't make him the first white person. You didn't get anyone since he wasn't the first

Justin's first album was released before RT's first.. JT came first boo.. That includes his BET Awards and Soul Train nominations Sorry :(

I'm saying Robin is the 1st white male to hit no.1 on the R&B Charts since 1988 :mellow: that's over 20yrs so um yeah

His fan aren't credible sources.. Stop using them

Good albums sell... If his albums are as great as you think they are he'd sell more than the population of Antarctica :umm:

I guess Ciara's albums are axing to you then since they sell more than Robin's.

Yea you're right Justin's blatant & obvious copying does more than enough than his fans able to admit both that Robin's the better artist and that Justin copys him.

Game stop the blatant lying, If all good albums sold well SO many artist with great music that don't sell alot (Chante Moore, Shanice, Tamia, etc.) would be as big or bigger than the huge names in music, fact of the matter if ONLY good albums sale good Justin Bieber & Timberlake wouldn't be known at all.

If anything Ciara's albums selling more than his proves my point, Justin's too.

• Upvote 1

Yea you're right Justin's blatant & obvious copying does more than enough than his fans able to admit both that Robin's the better artist and that Justin copys him.

Game stop the blatant lying, If all good albums sold well SO many artist with great music that don't sell alot (Chante Moore, Shanice, Tamia, etc.) would be as big or bigger than the huge names in music, fact of the matter if ONLY good albums sale good Justin Bieber & Timberlake wouldn't be known at all.

If anything Ciara's albums selling more than his proves my point, Justin's too.

Alot of people have been noticing he's been doing that lately when he gets stuck :filenails:

• 3 weeks later...

Blurred Lines is now the no.1 R&B song on Itunes and it's no.50 on the Itunes songs charts in general. IDK how cause I don't care for it

The songs reception has been pretty universally great tho, that about does it lol. It'll be a Billboard R&B top 10 or #1 for sure, it's getting good radio play too.

Blurred Lines is now the no.1 R&B song on Itunes and it's no.50 on the Itunes songs charts in general. IDK how cause I don't care for it

YES... Snatch the ichunes away Robin :wub:

This album better be good because the last 3 he has released have been disappointed to say the least

• 3 weeks later...

'Blurred Lines' is #1 on the Australian iTunes chart. The song is everywhere right now.

that's wassup. I don't like the song but that's wassup lol. I listened to a few of his other songs that i've never heard before and I must say he's a nasty white boy lol.