The Official Robin Thicke Thread

HollyHood

"Blurred Line" is definitely #6 on my list ~ it's an earworm. "What rhymes with 'hug me'?" lol.

I have to go revisit to "Love After War" and "When I Get You Alone"

I LOVE "But your an animal, cant be domesticated!" I LIKE THAT SHIT, and the "What Rhymes With Hug Me" LOL.

I can see you loving both, that Love After War was my fave compared to all his albums. I like that he's pretty good with 1st Single picks.

I LOVE "But your an animal, cant be domesticated!" I LIKE THAT SHIT, and the "What Rhymes With Hug Me" LOL.

I can see you loving both, that Love After War was my fave compared to all his albums. I like that he's pretty good with 1st Single picks.

I also really like the choices he made with the song vocally. The brief use of his lower octave in the chorus gives it a little uniqueness.

I'll definitely play them again ^_^

• Upvote 1

I also really like the choices he made with the song vocally. The brief use of his lower octave in the chorus gives it a little uniqueness.

I'll definitely play them again ^_^

That's literally my most favorite thing about the song, it flaunts his range as he should, shows hes not just a falsetto, tho his falsetto is GREAT, his voice has so much depth & levels to it

Congrats to Robin, Blurred Lines went from #54 last week on the pop charts to #12!!!! Thus making it the biggest hit of his career plus it being #1 in other charts he hasnt even entered before. It is higher on the pop charts than it is on the R&B charts (#16), Im pretty sure thats a 1st for him. Its such a great day for good music!

• Upvote 1

Sweet, some good songs moving into the top 20 this week. ^_^

You know what I love about #Beautiful & Blurred Lines being successful, it's not even that theyre R&B type sons, they're both prety eclectic, they arent 100% pop, or 100% R&B, they're both a blend of different styles and influences but with their ownsounds going on, and great quality.

Vc93bEW.jpg

This does not bode well. :umm:

DianaWHAT-vi.gif................................JasmineOhGoodie-vi.gif

Talk about BAD news, UGH now I got a headache, maybe it's just 1 song or something...GOD I hope it's just 1 song, I forget...he has worked with...Lil Wayne so it won't be the worst collabo he's done.....but damn...

• Upvote 1

^ :lol:

I love 'Tie My Hands' though. :wub: I just can't handle any more will.i.am right now. And I like my Dr. Luke songs to have Katy Perry or Ke$ha hanging off them. I just don't know about this.

'Blurred Lines' is still #1 is Aus btw. :dance:

I forgot allll about Tie My Hands, I was more so talking about Shooter...I don't like Shooter lol, I haven't heard Tie My Hands in a while, gotta take another listen to that.

AWESOME!!! I hope it rose or at least remained where it is, like no matter where it goes tho it's his most successful song, but I'd LOVE for it to be his 1st top 10,

I forgot allll about Tie My Hands, I was more so talking about Shooter...I don't like Shooter lol, I haven't heard Tie My Hands in a while, gotta take another listen to that.

AWESOME!!! I hope it rose or at least remained where it is, like no matter where it goes tho it's his most successful song, but I'd LOVE for it to be his 1st top 10,

I hate 'Shooter' too. :lol:

Yeah, I'd love for it to go Top 10. It's one of my fave singles so far this year.

• Upvote 1