The Official Robin Thicke Thread

HollyHood

But his 1st 2 albums were successful and produced hit's for him.... Yea he'd likely not sale as much but with his talent & Joe behind him alone and the right person he still could've gone pretty damn far.

his first album sold 63,000... so we're using two different types of measurement? I'm using sales.. you're using...?

and his last album... i can't even find the final sale number..

Will Game fall for it?

Will Jarryif finally admit that Xtina is never going to happen again?

Will JoeJoe realize that he doesn't follow JT and has no idea what he's talking about?

We'll find out later in the morning when we return to: DUNGEONS & DRAGONS©

i'll be at work :)

I said they'll have one before Justin...I never said he wouldn't have one but I don't see him having one anyway and if you think so then what would his legacy be? His SNL skits? :)

Um yes Britney will. The whites will make sure of that. She's the white 2nd coming of Janet lol. Christina has already carved her own Legacy with being the voice of our generation and you can hate on that all you want but she's already been deemed as being so. Let's not act like you don't know. You may not like it but you know it's fact :)

"The whites" have better things to do. And Christina became irrelevant before any legacy was made. But lets not beat a dead horse with this, I might actually gouge my eyes out if I see "voice of a generation" mentioned again by you loons -_-

He wouldn't have got far tbh. The only reason his talent was discovered was because of the group that was already formed without MJ and MJs itchiness to be a part of it and Katherine giving Joseph a BJ if he lets MJ join too.

his first album sold 63,000... so we're using two different types of measurement? I'm using sales.. you're using...?

and his last album... i can't even find the final sale number..

That's his 2nd album, and his 1st & 2nd album produced hit songs is what I'm going by.(and as of 2010 the 1st album sold over 4million copies).

Again lets end the "do solo artists group success completely count with solo success" debate with......artists from groups get to be nominated in "Best new artist", even if the group has been and won before...to me that says enough, tho I've never been 1 to combine it in the 1st place, but basically I say that again to say, it's legitimate to not include an artists group success with their solo success, if the Grammies never combined them (including back in the days when they meant something), then it says not everyone has to. If you do, it's your choice and it's also legitmate..but you won't find common ground with people who don't agree.

"The whites" have better things to do. And Christina became irrelevant before any legacy was made. But lets not beat a dead horse with this, I might actually gouge my eyes out if I see "voice of a generation" mentioned again by you loons -_-

You're the loon if you been living inside a box within the last 10yrs to not know that the media and hollywood have been calling Christina this for years. Don't matter if she screams or yells or if you like her or not but it's fact. We didn't just make it up on our own. Maybe you should start tuning in more

after watching this you can stay mad and keep wondering why they call her the voice of our generation. Here is where she gives you all vocals high and low and back high in perfect pitch...no flaws and with emotion. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67usCNLjrVQ

You're the loon if you been living inside a box within the last 10yrs to not know that the media and hollywood have been calling Christina this for years. Don't matter if she screams or yells or if you like her or not but it's fact. We didn't just make it up on our own. Maybe you should start tuning in more

after watching this you can stay mad and keep wondering why they call her the voice of our generation. Here is where she gives you all vocals high and low and back high in perfect pitch...no flaws and with emotion. :)

Where the lie @?

DianaThatsRight-vi.gifXtinaAndIllDrinkToThat-vi.gif

• Upvote 1

so MJ's legacy starts at "Off The Wall"? :umm: No! Michael's legacy began with a boy group called 'The Janet 5" and went on to sell 100 million albums world wide.

So let's cut the JT slack... it's an impressive feat if any one was in a group or not

But MJ as a solo act has outsold the Jackson 5. JT could never......

Again lets end the "do solo artists group success completely count with solo success" debate with......artists from groups get to be nominated in "Best new artist", even if the group has been and won before...to me that says enough, tho I've never been 1 to combine it in the 1st place, but basically I say that again to say, it's legitimate to not include an artists group success with their solo success, if the Grammies never combined them (including back in the days when they meant something), then it says not everyone has to. If you do, it's your choice and it's also legitmate..but you won't find common ground with people who don't agree.

Off course they can be nominated as best new artist - they haven't ventured on their own yet up until that point. That doesn't mean one automatically excludes previous achievements. If Steve Jobs ventured over to Microsoft and ended up winning an award for 'leader of the year' or something...does that mean one excludes Apple from his CV and achievements just because he can be nominated for that too? Even the Grammys include DC awards with Beyonces total number of Grammys won.

None of us will agree on this though so let's just party and bullshit. Its whatever...I sure as hell won't be getting recognized for Grammy Awards or diamond certs so why give a shit :lol:.

Off course they can be nominated as best new artist - they haven't ventured on their own yet up until that point. That doesn't mean one automatically excludes previous achievements. If Steve Jobs ventured over to Microsoft and ended up winning an award for 'leader of the year' or something...does that mean one excludes Apple from his CV and achievements just because he can be nominated for that too? Even the Grammys include DC awards with Beyonces total number of Grammys won.

None of us will agree on this though so let's just party and bullshit. Its whatever...I sure as hell won't be getting recognized for Grammy Awards or diamond certs so why give a shit :lol:.

Yea my side is still it doesn't erase the work with the groups but it's not combined with the solo success either it's extra, thats just where I stand with this lol.

Thats true, both sides of this aint budging lol

aFuckitletsbefriendsandgetdown-vi.gif

Yea my side is still it doesn't erase the work with the groups but it's not combined with the solo success either it's extra, thats just where I stand with this lol.

Thats true, both sides of this aint budging lol

aFuckitletsbefriendsandgetdown-vi.gif

ustv_friends_cast_shot.jpg

• Upvote 1

^^Thanks Andy, plus theres enough fans here to keep it alive.

My top 5 Robin songs are

1.Sex Therapy

2.Love After War

3.When I get You Alone (LOVED IT FROM 1st LISTEN IN 2003)

4.BLURRRED LINES!!! (That performance on the voice put it even higher for me, he slayed that so damn hard)

5.Can You Beleive (that was the most pop he's ever gotten post his 1st album)