The TLC thread

RedSimba

I feel for her but T-Boz has said that they don't really see eye to eye with her sister, that they are still in touch with her brother, but they had disagreements with her sister for a few years over releasing things. So I havent really picked a side, which is why I wanted to hear from them their thoughts on what the sisters been saying, cause she's been going around saying this stuff for like the last year.

Lefteye's sister is SPILLING THE TEA on T-Boz and Chilli NOT reaching out to the Lopes family AT ALL and a slew of other "fucked" up stuff about T-Boz and Chilli

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RanWz3D908

They reached out to her mom to get clearance. Rainflop is still bitter because they did not want her to replace left eye. She was not in the group I'm not sure what they could offer none of them were with Lisa on tour etc. I'm glad Tboz shut all of them down. I'm glad TLC Behind the music is coming on tonight no one complained about that and its the same as the movie.

Well she admitted that they reached out to get clearance but she said that Tboz and Chilli didn't ask for any imput whatsoever for Lisa's potrayal ..they didn't inform the family on anything else concerning when it was gonna be shot...they didnt show the family the script at all ..she's saying they were completely shout out.

• Upvote 1

Well she admitted that they reached out to get clearance but she said that Tboz and Chilli didn't ask for any imput whatsoever for Lisa's potrayal ..they didn't inform the family on anything else concerning when it was gonna be shot...they didnt show the family the script at all ..she's saying they were completely shout out.

They probably didn't give her a script. I would rather hear from lisa's mom or brother on this. Lisa left Philly as a teen. After that how would her family know how to portray her when she was in the group. They weren't in the studio or anything. I could see if the movie started when they were kids.

• Upvote 1

Her sister said that her family WERE there thruout all of that from the beginning. I can still understand them feeling like they should have some type of say so in Lisa's potryal ..Lisa was their sister/daughter. They reached out to Pebbles to help form her potrayal in the movie..so why not get imput from Lisa's family (to some degree,at least) ..I'm not saying that everything Reign is true..I'm saying IF its true..then Tboz and Chilli was being inconsiderate and unfair.

I can understand both sides: telling the story from the group perspective vs. adding certain details that people feel are important. Maybe the movie should've been longer, like a series or something, because I'm sure there's a lot more to be told as the remaining TLC members have said.

GUARANTEE if they made it a 2 part series and part 1 ended on a cliff hanger (LISA BURNIN DOWN THE HOUSE), the 2nd half the next night would've been HUGE!!! And that would've allowed enough time in part 1 to have JD, and expand more on Crystal and more of their formation & shit and their childhoods, etc. But yea like you pretty much implied, I guess VH1 was playing it safe incase the movie flopped or something.

• Upvote 1

Her sister said that her family WERE there thruout all of that from the beginning. I can still understand them feeling like they should have some type of say so in Lisa's potryal ..Lisa was their sister/daughter. They reached out to Pebbles to help form her potrayal in the movie..so why not get imput from Lisa's family (to some degree,at least) ..I'm not saying that everything Reign is true..I'm saying IF its true..then Tboz and Chilli was being inconsiderate and unfair.

I doubt they reached out to pebbles she just sued VH1 from her twitter. Lisa's sister has done this "they didn't include us" when the girls performed in Japan a while back. Turns out her mom and brother were involved in that they just didn't tell raindrop. So until the mom expresses that they were treated wrong I'm not buying this.

• Upvote 1

I doubt they reached out to pebbles she just sued VH1 from her twitter. Lisa's sister has done this "they didn't include us" when the girls performed in Japan a while back. Turns out her mom and brother were involved in that they just didn't tell raindrop. So until the mom expresses that they were treated wrong I'm not buying this.

THATS WHAT IT WAS THAT I HEARD TIONNE SHUT DOWN, I forgot what the subject was but I knew T-Boz shut her down before about not being included in something TLC related (and again saying it was the family that was shut out) and then it turns out her brother & mom were involved

What do u mean u doubt they reached out to Pebbles?? Have u been following this whole situation lately? Boz and Chilli have stated numerous times they tried to reach out to Pebbles to have input of her potrayal but Pebbles wuld not return their calls and simply did not wanna participate which is why Boz and Chilli find it odd that Pebbles want to sue when they gave her an.opportunity to come in and give input. Pebbles foolishly brought that on herself. It sounds like she just wanted to have a reason to sue, becuz who wuld not participate in a movie that has you in it?

• Upvote 1

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:@ The letter

WhitneyBullshit-vi.gif

OOOOHOOOO THE ANGER

In other news #Pebblesstaysmad

She's really hurting herself with this shit. If she were smart she'd leave it alone, and release a statement saying something along the lines of "I'm a whole new person now, I thought I was doing the right thing, Im not the same person today, I DON'T CARE", But I think she nees to just zip it, take her dear friend Whitney's advise...and

WhitneySHUTITUPJUSTSHUTUP1-vi.gif

Girl get in yo Mercedes and rieyiddde away (sorry I was jammin to that song today....lol would've been funnier if she got each memeber a mercedes, wonder how much she paid to get Janet's backup dancer from WHYDFML, Ima guess pretty cheap with her reputation lol)

• Upvote 1

What do u mean u doubt they reached out to Pebbles?? Have u been following this whole situation lately? Boz and Chilli have stated numerous times they tried to reach out to Pebbles to have input of her potrayal but Pebbles wuld not return their calls and simply did not wanna participate which is why Boz and Chilli find it odd that Pebbles want to sue when they gave her an.opportunity to come in and give input. Pebbles foolishly brought that on herself. It sounds like she just wanted to have a reason to sue, becuz who wuld not participate in a movie that has you in it?

It makes more sense since pebbles was actually there. How could raindrop give input on something when she wasn't there. She was a baby when the group was coming up and the family was not in Atlanta

It makes more sense since pebbles was actually there. How could raindrop give input on something when she wasn't there. She was a baby when the group was coming up and the family was not in Atlanta

Rain isn't saying SHE should have been the one to give input. She's saying the family,period. They were there when Lefteye was goin thru whatever she was goin thru with TLC. I mean, at least let her own mother have some kind of input of how Lefteye was portrayed. I'm not saying having a heavy input but she knows Lisa more than anybody..that'my point.

LOFL @ "I HELD MY PEACE FOR 20 YRS" Chick, you supposed to be a passta, you know good & God-damn well aint no statue of limitations on "moving on" nobody says "I'm gon move on with my life....and then in 3 years, IMA HANDLE THIS" LOL, she a trip, she need to throw some scripture at that brat of a daughter she got.

• Upvote 1