Happy bday Kidfresh and LoveSupreme!!!

hotboy06

Happy bday guys!

Kidfresh, thanks for the X-men thread and your hilarious commentary. :wub::lmao:

Alove, thanks for your shade, your love of music, and being from the DMV. :wub:

Enjoy your day gentlemen! :cheer:

I tried to get the lady at the cupcake place to put Jeansus Christ on my free birthday cupcake but she musta been a Rogue fan :( shady bitch ieUMVthmGP2XS.gif

• Upvote 2

Thanks everyone!! :D

I scaled it back this year..I'm usually on vaca somewhere...but I kept it simple...had brunch with my sis, hit the beach, and then dinner in a couple hours...Low-key, yet vurry cute. Thanks for the love! Love y'all back!... and a very happy bday to my fellow twin kidfresh. Hope you are having as good a day as I am! ^_^

• Upvote 2

Thanks everyone!! :D

I scaled it back this year..I'm usually on vaca somewhere...but I kept it simple...had brunch with my sis, hit the beach, and then dinner in a couple hours...Low-key, yet vurry cute. Thanks for the love! Love y'all back!... and a very happy bday to my fellow twin kidfresh. Hope you are having as good a day as I am! ^_^

Yeah mine was low key too I actually had to work we had too much going on for me to take off but at least im in America for it! I hope you had a great one too! My friends want to do something this weekend but I might have to work Saturday and the second in charge of my dept asked me to come to his wifes surprise party sat too so I might have to put in a cameo.