B. Scott forced to change outfit at BET Awards

RedSimba

Yeah, I have to agree he took it too far. Suing for $2.5 million on these grounds is a bit disproportionate. There are far worse stories of discrimination out there and those victims don't have a dime to show for it. I'd move on already if I were him.

who else gonna wanna hire him with a lawsuit under his belt

Exactly! Which is why he shouldn't have did it... but maybe he's tired of struggling and hustling. He was supposed to have a show on some random network years ago. I guess he's tired of being passed over because of what he feels is discrimination.

Having said that... he's still doing too much. lol

But isn't that hindering our progression as a society by continuing to have these segregated spaces by shunning and wanting to be a witness to what we consider abnormal ? How can we learn acceptance that way if we steady wanna throw the covers over our eyes not wanting to see truly how complex and diverse mankind is...I'm not standing up for him ..but that comment made me think on a deeper level.

• Upvote 1

But isn't that hindering our progression as a society by continuing to have these segregated spaces by shunning and wanting to be a witness to what we consider abnormal ? How can we learn acceptance that way if we steady wanna throw the covers over our eyes not wanting to see truly how complex and diverse mankind is...I'm not standing up for him ..but that comment made me think on a deeper level.

Not sure how it is 'hindering our progression as a society'.. No one is shunning him... He was asked to change during a job much like children being sent home for dress code violations at school and the working class being sent home for how they dress at work.. If you're a drag.. Then drag... but do it on your own time and not the time of the business... There's a huge difference between professionalism and 'casualism'

BScott wasn't walking down the street wearing this outfit. He's on the job and the employer is the boss of the employee. That is like you going to work in heels and a feminine blouse and they sending you home to change and you cry 'discrimination' bc you "feel comfortable" in women's clothing

Edited by iOS Game

THIS.

I stopped "supporting" him after the lawsuit (because it's a frivolous mess and he's taking legitimate discrimination and using it to get paid)... but what you said is the TRUTH.

MJ, Prince & Grace are entertainers - they can do whatever they want to put on a show. B Scott is a youtube blogger turned TV interviewer - a whole other league to the MJ's, Princes and Graces :umm:. What a reach. And I don't remember MJ ever wearing a dress :umm:.

MJ, Prince & Grace are entertainers - they can do whatever they want to put on a show. B Scott is a youtube blogger turned TV interviewer - a whole other league to the MJ's, Princes and Graces :umm:. What a reach. And I don't remember MJ ever wearing a dress :umm:.

I don't remember MJ, Prince, Grace asking celebs questions on a red carpet...

See.. BScott is so full of himself.. comparing him/herself to Heterosexual men (boarder line gay but never came out) and Grace Jones

I don't remember MJ, Prince, Grace asking celebs questions on a red carpet...

See.. BScott is so full of himself.. comparing him/herself to Heterosexual men (boarder line gay but never came out) and Grace Jones

I supported him until now :lol:

Or heels!

Exactly :lol: