'90s Survivor: 1990

TwistedElegance™

You're worse than the republicans trying to get the minorities and elderly from voting <_< I see what you're doing Bu.. I don't approve that message

actually its funny you say that because I was thinking the same thing before Bu posted it, those who have not participated in previous rounds of voting should be exempt from being "called" into the voting process towards the end to "make" certain outcomes happen. If you aint voted before, have a 106 and Park seat :filenails: ....some of us have been here since page 1 :coffee:
  • Upvote 1

actually its funny you say that because I was thinking the same thing before Bu posted it, those who have not participated in previous rounds of voting should be exempt from being "called" into the voting process towards the end to "make" certain outcomes happen. If you aint voted before, have a 106 and Park seat :filenails: ....some of us have been here since page 1 :coffee:

tumblr_mjksx4kEh21qjhjyxo10_250_zps52b12357.gif

Escapade

It literally was a coin toss I hope these next 1 rounds will be Escapade & Vision Of Love because they are the hard choices. I like VOL more than Escapade, but Im gonna have to come for VOL because it stopped Come Back To Me from being Janet's 1st #1 ballad. So I have reasons to vote for both.

Escapade

It literally was a coin toss I hope these next 1 rounds will be Escapade & Vision Of Love because they are the hard choices. I like VOL more than Escapade, but Im gonna have to come for VOL because it stopped Come Back To Me from being Janet's 1st #1 ballad. So I have reasons to vote for both.

Same. I don't really care for Janet's whimsical songs. "Come Back To Me" is so flawless though. That song has so much emotion in it. One pf her best ballads hands down!

Our 1990 finale will be this Friday September 27! With the time difference if I announce the winner at roughly 6pm my time it means most of you should be able to see the result when you wake up Fri morning.

Remember once we are down to our final two you will then vote anonymously to decide our winner. This will be a vote for the song you want to win, not the one you want to vote out. All votes must be sent to my PM for eligibility.

Only a few days away! :excited:

• Upvote 3

Escapade

AreYouSeriousJanetJackson_zps9b9d0033.gif

no.. thats not fair either... its a forum.. if you want to privately have a poll.. then dont post it

• Upvote 2

Nope i've always wondered what kept her from being no.1. Janet was right on that ass then huh? smh

Actually it was the other way around, Vision of Love SWOOPED down and snatched it when it seemed like it was going to come down to it being #1. And then held it for 4 weeks and I think CB2M remained 2 for most of that time (I gotta check in on all that it's been a while)

'Escapade' has been eliminated. -_-

Songs remaining (in alphabetical order):

Black Cat - Janet Jackson

Come Back To Me - Janet Jackson

Rhythm Nation - Janet Jackson

Vision Of Love - Mariah Carey

Come Back To Me

Vision. I've never liked that song from Mariah. If "Can't Let Go" was on here i'd vote for "Black Cat" or "Come Back To Me" to be gone before that song