Official "Miley Cyrus"thread. Katy shades Miley but Miley shades the fuck out of her back lol

JoeJoe

• 4 weeks later...

^ I wouldn't go that far. Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga had the better vocal over Miley. And Rihanna doesn't have a crazy vibrato like Miley does.

I feel sorry for Ariana. I just don't see her going far. How's her album doing? Yeah I loved when Miley almost broke down crying when she sang that song

I feel sorry for Ariana. I just don't see her going far. How's her album doing? Yeah I loved when Miley almost broke down crying when she sang that song

Ariana's US album sales are about to reach Miley's first week sales total.

Two months ago. The rounded figure stands at about 258,000 sales in the USA to date.

She hasn't really promoted it though. I think she is focusing more on her acting career. It's a shame because the first week sales were pretty impressive for a debut.

She hasn't really promoted it though. I think she is focusing more on her acting career. It's a shame because the first week sales were pretty impressive for a debut.

People are still buying albums, but not as often as they used to. Promoting can only do so much. Streaming is somewhat profitable for labels, but it's really hurting album sales. And the standards of successful sales are going to have to be lowered. An album selling 1 million is a big deal now.

Ariana's follow up singles haven't done so well. "Baby I" flopped completely and "Right There" has done well on rhythmic radio, but pop is barely catching on.

Miley's sales are OK (nearing 600,000), but her tour is set to be a success and we'll have to see how "Adore You" and the other singles do.

People are still buying albums, but not as often as they used to. Promoting can only do so much. Streaming is somewhat profitable for labels, but it's really hurting album sales. And the standards of successful sales are going to have to be lowered. An album selling 1 million is a big deal now.

Ariana's follow up singles haven't done so well. "Baby I" flopped completely and "Right There" has done well on rhythmic radio, but pop is barely catching on.

Miley's sales are OK (nearing 600,000), but her tour is set to be a success and we'll have to see how "Adore You" and the other singles do.

so pretty much Miley is doing good and so will Gaga. Nobody's checking for that lil girl Ariana. That good voice she has ain't doing nothing for her. She's boring. Nothing about her stands out

• 2 weeks later...

With NO Grammy nominations, Go Miley! :)

Yup they snubbed a lot of people. Grammys dissed her cause of that twerking shit. How you gonna have back to back hits and one of them hitting no.1 along with a no.1 album and no nomination. Oh well she's barely 21 and Grammys haven't meant shit in years :lol:
  • Upvote 1