Official "Miley Cyrus"thread. Katy shades Miley but Miley shades the fuck out of her back lol

JoeJoe

PW I watch the growth. It’s like a growth chart. This is very important to me, because this is my little sis. You stick with your own. You’re there for your type. And that’s my type. I feel a responsibility to our relationship and everything that we’ve become. You’re just never going to meet a nicer person that’s this fucking on it.

It reminds me of Janet Jackson’s Control album...

PW Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis.

An artist coming into her own.

http://www.vmagazine.com/site/content/970/the-emancipation-of-miley

2 #1 singles in the UK and ha sales over there ...

EZMsd.gif

Yes she's smashing shit over there in the UK :lol:

PW I watch the growth. It’s like a growth chart. This is very important to me, because this is my little sis. You stick with your own. You’re there for your type. And that’s my type. I feel a responsibility to our relationship and everything that we’ve become. You’re just never going to meet a nicer person that’s this fucking on it.

It reminds me of Janet Jackson’s Control album...

PW Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis.

An artist coming into her own.

http://www.vmagazine...pation-of-miley

She betta recognize the Queen

250K is a great result for someone with limited talent ^_^

the shade didn't make any since especially since she's and accomplished actress and an accomplished artist at only 20yrs old. I just recently watched an episode of Two and a Half Men where she guest starred too and this was before all the hype. Stop hating Andy.

Yes she's smashing shit over there in the UK :lol:

She betta recognize the Queen

the shade didn't make any since especially since she's and accomplished actress and an accomplished artist at only 20yrs old. I just recently watched an episode of Two and a Half Men where she guest starred too and this was before all the hype. Stop hating Andy.

Oop! You will NOT get andy together :w00t:

Fanka only pops up when Britney has a new single out

:lol: speaking of Britney that damn song is stuck in my head and i've only heard it on the radio once. Maybe because that's the last song I heard on the radio. I hardly ever listen to the radio now

http://pitchfork.com...s-grammar-tips/

:lmao:!!

Dear Miley. I can’t stop listening to #GetItRight (great song, great message, great body), but maybe you need a quick grammar lesson. One particular line causes concern: “I been laying in this bed all night long.” Miley, technically speaking, you’ve been LYING, not LAYING, an irregular verb form that should only be used when there’s an object, i.e. “I been laying my tired booty on this bed all night long.”

But also, Miley, did you know the tense here is also totally wrong. Surely you’ve heard of Present Perfect Continuous Tense (I HAVE BEEN LYING in this bed all night long [hopefully getting some beauty sleep?]). It’s a weird, equivocal, almost purgatorial tense, not quite present, not quite past, not quite here, not quite there. Somewhere in between. I feel that way all the time. It kind of sucks. But I have a feeling your “present perfect continuous” involves a lot more excitement than mine.

=============================

Funny :lmao:!! But a big part of me thinks people want to talk about her because they know she's hot right now so they'll get the publicity.

http://pitchfork.com...s-grammar-tips/

:lmao:!!

Dear Miley. I can’t stop listening to #GetItRight (great song, great message, great body), but maybe you need a quick grammar lesson. One particular line causes concern: “I been laying in this bed all night long.” Miley, technically speaking, you’ve been LYING, not LAYING, an irregular verb form that should only be used when there’s an object, i.e. “I been laying my tired booty on this bed all night long.”

But also, Miley, did you know the tense here is also totally wrong. Surely you’ve heard of Present Perfect Continuous Tense (I HAVE BEEN LYING in this bed all night long [hopefully getting some beauty sleep?]). It’s a weird, equivocal, almost purgatorial tense, not quite present, not quite past, not quite here, not quite there. Somewhere in between. I feel that way all the time. It kind of sucks. But I have a feeling your “present perfect continuous” involves a lot more excitement than mine.

=============================

Funny :lmao:!! But a big part of me thinks people want to talk about her because they know she's hot right now so they'll get the publicity.

somebody had too much damn time on their hands to be doin' some shit like that? :mellow:

:lol: speaking of Britney that damn song is stuck in my head and i've only heard it on the radio once. Maybe because that's the last song I heard on the radio. I hardly ever listen to the radio now

I love the song too. How are you? Are you still fishing for mexican taco meat, or have you claimed his penis? :P

I love the song too. How are you? Are you still fishing for mexican taco meat, or have you claimed his penis? :P

they fish for me and check out the "What physical trait do you look at first" thread?" I just put a pic of the dude that's after me right now lol