Official "Miley Cyrus"thread. Katy shades Miley but Miley shades the fuck out of her back lol

JoeJoe

I think that's good for Miley. Can't Be Tamed opened with 106000 although her Breakout album opened with 371000.

Oh well that's way better than last album. Good for her then. As I said she's gained new fans this era and also got her her first no.1 song. I think she'll at least go platinum. After all the biggest selling album this year is Justin's at 2 million right?

Oh well that's way better than last album. Good for her then. As I said she's gained new fans this era and also got her her first no.1 song. I think she'll at least go platinum. After all the biggest selling album this year is Justin's at 2 million right?

I don't see platinum.. And you really did out your foot in ur mouth :P

You're previous title

the one that said it's the no.1 album worldwide which it is? :umm:

Some people could actually post the news instead of constantly editing the title. I makes it hard to find the reference of the conversation.

you talking about me which you can't be since whenever I edit the title I also post new at the same time

the one comparing JT's 2nd week sales to Miley :coffee:

:sigh: stop playing dumb we already addressed what happened. If you need to revisit that conversation go back to page 12 smdh

I actually thought that Miley would push more units than that. Im surprised, especially since that DL fair skinned rapper with the bushy eyebrows sold so much his first week.

Me too. With all that promotion and having her first 2 singles hit no.2 and no.1 but at least is more than double the sales of her last album