Gil Posted Possible Janet Update

his Twitter is kinda filled with negative energy

He doesn't come across as a very nice person. That's just through reading his Twitter and observing him whilst I was stood about 2 ft away from him for a good half an hour in London .. Either that or he's one of those people that's just a great guy to the ones he's closest too. Obviously we don't know him to judge him like that but yeah...

He doesn't come across as a very nice person. That's just through reading his Twitter and observing him whilst I was stood about 2 ft away from him for a good half an hour in London .. Either that or he's one of those people that's just a great guy to the ones he's closest too. Obviously we don't know him to judge him like that but yeah...

well yea I agree, I met him in Las Vegas, and I honestly just wanted to say great show, I enjoy your work keep having fun, something simple because I realize they are people too and don't want to be smothered so I approached him to just say hey fun show, he was very stand offish, and sorta receptive but not, and I thought you know If you're working for Janet you should represent her, so to her fans show some courtesy, Im not saying chat me up or anyone for that matter, but be polite, it goes a long way, not everyone is out to get you and I support and defend him on here often. But as for his twitter it just comes off as the typical gay guy who finds something negative to comment on just about everything, thats nothing special I see those people and I avoid them.

well yea I agree, I met him in Las Vegas, and I honestly just wanted to say great show, I enjoy your work keep having fun, something simple because I realize they are people too and don't want to be smothered so I approached him to just say hey fun show, he was very stand offish, and sorta receptive but not, and I thought you know If you're working for Janet you should represent her, so to her fans show some courtesy, Im not saying chat me up or anyone for that matter, but be polite, it goes a long way, not everyone is out to get you and I support and defend him on here often. But as for his twitter it just comes off as the typical gay guy who finds something negative to comment on just about everything, thats nothing special I see those people and I avoid them.

Yeah that's why I didn't bother to say hey or ask for a picture. I saw him give a cold reception to anyone that said something. Maybe he was just tired - who knows...

Gil is cool. I've met him in NY and Miami. His vibe is pretty relaxed and laid back, almost cold, so I just said hello the first time and gave him a compliment. The second time I met him I said "Hey Gil!" and he said hi back. I interacted more with the dancers and never ask about Janet.

Gil is cool. I've met him in NY and Miami. His vibe is pretty relaxed and laid back, almost cold, so I just said hello the first time and gave him a compliment. The second time I met him I said "Hey Gil!" and he said hi back. I interacted more with the dancers and never ask about Janet.

that's cool I would never ask about Janet either

There's a difference between shading history and living in the present. We may come from it but we left it.

Rejoice history.. Do to try to relive it

You will let us have our historical celebrations in the present day!!! <_<