Paul Walker Killed In Car Crash Explosion

Kishi

Today in Los Angeles, after leaving a benefit for the Philippines typhoon victims, actor Paul Walker was killed in a car crash. He was the passenger of a car that hit a tree and then exploded.

Read the details at the following links.

1. http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=21059278

2. http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/30/paul-walker-dead-dies-car-accident-fatal-fire-crash

Rest In Peace

WOW just saw the video TMZ just posted talking to Paul's friend who got to the scene before firefighters, and was trying to put out the fire with extinguishers and trying to pull him out along with other friends and co-workers.

I can't even imagine being in that exact situation with a friend or loved one, that seems so damn devistating for the person to be right there but theres nothing you can do to save them

The last pic

1130-paul-walker-car-splashnewsonline-article-4.jpg

That pic INSTANTLY reminds me of James Dean's last pic the morning he died

gas1.jpg

But one of his famous quotes was "If the takes my life one day, don't cry for me cause I was smiling"

For him to just be coming from his charity event.. can u imagine how eerie that is for the ppl who seen him and was engaging with him before he left and then to hear about this minutes later..

He seemed like he was a great man, cant say that I am surprised though. Death is life's only guarantee, it doesn't discriminate or care about who you are. Its always so interesting to see how people react over a celebrity who dies 'all of the sudden'...if anything this should remind everyone that tomorrow is not promised and to live everyday like its your last and from the looks of it...he certainly did that. RIP

• Upvote 2

MY BABY NOOOOOO!!! Damn a friend of mine text me about this last night, and I was like shut the hell up!! Then my aunt told me it was a hoax..., Unfortunately, this wasn't the case.

Still in shock...DAMN!!!!

May he RIP and condolences to all his friends & family, ESPECIALLY his 15 year old daughter.

RIP and condolences to the driver, Roger Rodas, as well.

Such a horrible accident/tragedy.

This is really heartbreaking...

Paul Walker Car Crash Tragedy: Driver’s 8-Year-Old Son Tried To Save The Pair

Paul Walker‘s tragic death Saturday afternoon came while he was a passenger being driven by his close pal and business partner, Roger Rodas, who also perished in the fiery crash.

Another emotional victim of the tragedy is Rodas’ eight-year-old son, who was on the scene just seconds after the car burst into flames and tried to get to the vehicle to save his dad and Walker.

PHOTOS: Paul Walker And Friend Roger Rodas Are Killed In Tragic Car Crash

The crash happened so close to the charity event Walker had been attending that several of the people there heard it and raced to try to help.

Rodas’ son was one of those, eyewitness Jim Torp told theNew York Daily News.

“I ran over afterwards, I was trying to find Roger’s son,” an emotional Torp said. “I found out his son had jumped the fence and gone over, he was trying to get his dad out. Paul Walker’s best friend was trying to get Paul out of the car while it was still on fire … he was trying to save his friend … there was nothing he could do.”

The Fast and the Furious star had been attending an event to raise funds for victims of Typoon Haiyan. It was a car show put on by his charity, Reach Out Worldwide, held at Rodas’ high end auto shop, Always Evolving, in Valencia, Calif. Car enthusiast Walker was an investor in the shop.

PHOTOS: Celebs Who Died Young

As the event was wrapping up, at 3:30 pm, the two friends decided to take a cherry red Porsche GT out for a spin.

Less than a minute later, they smashed into a tree and the car exploded into flames.

Everyone at the event heard it, Walker’s friend Antonio Holmes told the Santa Clarita Valley Signal ., “It’s a little difficult to know what it was. Someone called it in and said it was a vehicle fire. We all ran around and jumped in cars and grabbed fire extinguishers and immediately went to the vehicle. It was engulfed in flames. There was nothing. They were trapped. Employees, friends of the shop. We tried. We tried. We went through fire extinguishers.”

The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department has said that “speed was a factor” in the crash.

“He lived his life and he died fast and furious today,” added Torp. “He loved speed, he loved cars, and he had to die this way. He died in a very fast car with his friend.

Walker leaves behind a daughter, 15. He had just begun work on Fast & Furious 7

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/12/paul-walker-friends-8-year-old-son-tried-to-save-them-from-car-crash-fire/

1464117_597832133599887_1498624441_n.jpg