HAPPY BIRTHDAY REDSIMBA/ANDY!!!!

jarrylf

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Wishing a VERY happy birthday to not only 1 of my fave members but seemingly more so everyday 1 of my favorite people, one of the most creative, and genuinely nicest guys I've ever talked to. Tho it's not your birthday yet here in Cali for another 2hrs, lol, Happy Birthday Andy, wishing you the very best sir, because without a doubt you do deserve it :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

And in ghetto "We ran out of 6's" fashion, Ima need you to pretend that 5 on the cake is a 6

193026_197186356981486_100000703690707_556298_6298430_o.jpg

• Upvote 2

Thank you very much Jarryl! :D Love the pink yet lavender cake lol!

And technically, since I was born on the east coast you're right on time. ;) (There's an even longer explanation on how I actually turned twenty-s*mumble*lol @ 12 earlier today but it's not worth explaining lol)

*edit* Thanks Reyna! ^_^

• Upvote 2

Thank you very much Jarryl! :D Love the pink yet lavender cake lol!

And technically, since I was born on the east coast you're right on time. ;) (There's an even longer explanation on how I actually turned twenty-s*mumble*lol @ 12 earlier today but it's not worth explaining lol)

*edit* Thanks Reyna! ^_^

DianaIjustloveyabitch-vi.gif

You're very welcome sir, the reason I picked that 1 is it also had the A besides the fact that it was a year off lol. Glad ya like it

And that's awesome (Take notes on the 27 yall, Im newly-ish west coast). And hey you know I love your stories lol.