Stephanie Seymour poses for inappropriate

janetDAYZ

Wtf does if theyre gay have to do with anything?? :blink: So that means if someone is gay they should inappropriately be all on their mom? What Are yall talking about???? This pic isn't about sexuality...that's not here nor there...this is about an incestuous lookin photoshoot between mom and sons

• Upvote 1

Wtf does if theyre gay have to do with anything?? :blink: So that means if someone is gay they should inappropriately be all on your mom? What Are yall talking about???? This pick isn't about sexuality...that's not her nor there...this is about an incestuous lookin photoshoot between mom and sons

I completely agree.. it's not "normal" to be all over your mother like that... straight or gay or bi or transgender... It's kinda Freudian if you ask me.. (Oedipus complex)

• Upvote 1

If they are gay, the pics may not be interpreted as sexual, that is, there is no sexual threat portrayed. People will think " well they are not actually sexually attracted to their mother", which some of the pics suggest. Its somewhat dumb, but I understand how some would think that way.

I completely agree.. it's not "normal" to be all over your mother like that... straight or gay or bi or transgender... It's kinda Freudian if you ask me.. (Oedipus complex)

I just hit like because you actually used the term "Freudian" within it's proper context....now as for the photos.....I have to say the problem today with kids and parents is the parents become friends to the kids more than parents, the way we were raised was you respect your parents as above you and you fall in line, even as an adult my mom could be at a club, but I am not welcome to join in because my mom will say "I dont' party with my kids" ......just some things you dont do