But... what do you Remember about your Very First Time...

janetDAYZ

I would be..incomplete..I've been had..I was sad and blue..but you make me feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel..

With a girl: It was very quick! :lmao:

My other first time: It hurt..but it felt good at the same time..wasn't mindblowing..As I got older, that's when it got better..even then I didn't have very good sex partners because they didn't know how to treat it..

yes and he's short only like 5'7 but he's had a little training in boxing so I think he does it on purpose so if anybody tries to fight him they'll be surprised. I think he has what they call little man's complex or short man's complex...one of those things where little guys gotta act tough to make up for their size. He does have a big dick tho :umm:

How big? :umm:

So he shouldn't have a complex if he has a big dick. I guess he has deeper issues :umm:

That sounds fun though. Are you a size queen JoeJoe? :coffee:

well he doesn't have a complex about his dick. He has a complex about himself being so short for a man. He is latino after all. Eww! Hell no i'm not a size queen. IDC about the size of someone's privates. If it's too big they get declined. I've done it before :)

I didn't think there was a such thing as "too big" for gay men :umm: are maybe I'm confusing that wit power bottoms :umm:

:lmao: I think big dicks are great to look at..admire..be in awe..but it's a different story to actually take one..well like you said power bottoms don't mind..and there are gays that don't want a big dick..something like 6-7 inches does it for some folks..it's all how you work that thing.

True big dicks are more of a novelty. I prefer something around 7 inches. Although sometimes a long one can touch your spirit :umm:

Depends on if he knows what he's doing..you can't just go in there..you have to be gentle..to get the reward. :shifty:

well he doesn't have a complex about his dick. He has a complex about himself being so short for a man. He is latino after all. Eww! Hell no i'm not a size queen. IDC about the size of someone's privates. If it's too big they get declined. I've done it before :)

Of course but I'm saying, that should make up for it in his mind. I'm shorter than he is and have a smaller dick, yet I don't go around being an asshole -_- I guess I have a deep, unmovable sense of self peace and love -_-

Depends on if he knows what he's doing..you can't just go in there..you have to be gentle..to get the reward. :shifty:

I just remember this one experience... It was big probably around 9 inches. It was the best I ever had and kept my bussy buzzing for days :ph34r:

But things like that are so rare aren't they -_-

I just remember this one experience... It was big probably around 9 inches. It was the best I ever had and kept my bussy buzzing for days :ph34r:

But things like that are so rare aren't they -_-

YeS! :lmao: I want my legs shaking..my walk fucked up the next day..that's when you know it was good. :shifty:

Has anyone had the pleasure of cumming without touching your dick becuz he hit dat prostate? It seems only a small percentage of gay men have experienced that amazing pleasure

Kind of yes, I wasn't "done" though, but I did ooze a bunch, more than just precum, It was like I came but was clear.

He hit it good I guess :rolleyes:

Kind of yes, I wasn't "done" though, but I did ooze a bunch, more than just precum, It was like I came but was clear.

He hit it good I guess :rolleyes:

Did it feel like a peeing sensation becuz someone I knew said...hr didn't kno if he was about to cum on his own cuz it felt like he was bout to piss..so he tried his damndest to hold it in...he still dnt know til this day if it was gonna be cum or piss :lmao:

Did it feel like a peeing sensation becuz someone I knew said...hr didn't kno if he was about to cum on his own cuz it felt like he was bout to piss..so he tried his damndest to hold it in...he still dnt know til this day if it was gonna be cum or piss :lmao:

No I definitely knew it wasn't pee, but I'm sure your friend was feeling that prostate pressure :shifty:

Dayyz, I felt guilty because I was raised a Muslim and that completely went against everything I was raised up to believe in. It was 'bad' because I didn't feel fulfilled by the end of it...it wasn't how I imagined. In fact when they came they said "Job done" :lmao:! I was like Janet in that interlude..."But I didn't even get to cum". Maybe I'm a softie and want the whole mushy romance side of sex rather than hardcore? I've never had that soft side of it all so I don't know.

• Upvote 1

Dayyz, I felt guilty because I was raised a Muslim and that completely went against everything I was raised up to believe in. It was 'bad' because I didn't feel fulfilled by the end of it...it wasn't how I imagined. In fact when they came they said "Job done" :lmao:! I was like Janet in that interlude..."But I didn't even get to cum". Maybe I'm a softie and want the whole mushy romance side of sex rather than hardcore? I've never had that soft side of it all so I don't know.

Oh, boy... That makes me think about this dude who has been tryna give me head for like a year and a half now...and I been avoiding him cuz im like "juss head?? why da fuck, not more?" And he like.. "becuz I'm a Muslim so I can't have intourse before marriage" ..and I'm like

A) You are GAY ass fuck ..you are not gonna marry no damn girl anyway

B ) I already know that you have done more with men then you're tryna let on... :mellow: